Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] Vote_lcapThe Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] Voting_barThe Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] Vote_rcap 
Shin
The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] Vote_lcapThe Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] Voting_barThe Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] Empty
PostSubject: The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK]   The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Illya waited patiently, somewhat, in her office. She had called for that one Uchiha ANBU to come in for an important announcement. She had also, in secret, called a massive village meeting as well. The villagers would convene shortly after she got him there. She had many plans, but upon receiving news on the murders of the Hokage, Raikage and Shogun, she had to go and check on something herself. She could not do so as the Mizukage, so she decided to hand her title off to someone whom she knew could do the job almost as good as she could, hey, she still has her pride. She sat atop her desk, her legs swinging back and forth in front of her, waiting for him to enter, as she had already instructed the secretary to tell him it was fine.
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2

PostSubject: Re: The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK]   The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 11:21 pm

Satomi had been summoned. There was much turmoil in the air and he certain his call to duty would be needed more than ever. He had heard of the rumors of his fallen friend and mentor. In his short time he had met the First Hokage, it was his greatest. Through him the young Uchiha was able to learn more about himself and his clan. He even let Sato and his own daughter recipients of a newer power to sustain his own.

Hopefully he would be called to act against whomever defeated the Hokage and the Raikage. How they managed to pull something like that off is beyond him. He heard rumors that they even threw the Hokage mountain at the village and they were able to stop it. But he had succumbed to powerful attacks by the assailant. Illya would give him counsel on such matters and the future of the Mist Village.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS

PostSubject: Re: The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK]   The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Illya had never been one to baby others, or to be anything but the brash, blunt cannibalistic leader that she was. She looked at the man who she had chosen to be her successor, the man who would take her place in caring for and protecting this village while she went to make sure that what she was feeling in her gut wasn't true. If that man was on the hunt... no, now was not the time. "Uchiha-san. Good. I know you may be wondering why I called you here, well, lets just cut the shit, yeah? I need to go out of the village and check on some things, things that pertain to the security of the Land of Water and of Kirigakure. The reason I must go myself is that this is a very personal investigation. So, I am stepping down as Mizukage, seeing as a kage can't just up and leave their village whenever they want. You, are the one I chose to take on this mantle in my stead, as the Yondaime Mizukage. I've already called a village wide meeting to make the announcement as I am aware that you have been eyeing the position for a while. So, I'm giving it to you because you earned it. Just... try not to fuck it up." She would turn and open the doors behind her that held the balcony, over which one could see a veritable sea of people. "Come on out whenever you are ready, Yondaime-sama." She finished speaking with a wink. She would lead him out onto the balcony where the population of Kirigakure waited on baited breath to find out why their Mizukage had called this village wide meeting.
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Vizer
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Vizer

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2

PostSubject: Re: The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK]   The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 4:43 pm

"Uchiha-san. Good. I know you may be wondering why I called you here, well, lets just cut the shit, yeah? I need to go out of the village and check on some things, things that pertain to the security of the Land of Water and of Kirigakure. The reason I must go myself is that this is a very personal investigation. So, I am stepping down as Mizukage, seeing as a kage can't just up and leave their village whenever they want. You, are the one I chose to take on this mantle in my stead, as the Yondaime Mizukage. I've already called a village wide meeting to make the announcement as I am aware that you have been eyeing the position for a while. So, I'm giving it to you because you earned it. Just... try not to fuck it up."

Satomi stood flabbergasted by Illya's orders to him. He had always wanted to lead the village. But the thought was ahead of him because Illya was still the leader. But this recent revelation meant that someone needed to take over the village and lead them in this dark times. The Monsuta brought him to the balcony where a large crowd was there awaiting an announcement.

Satomi walked out to the waiting crowd, now the Mizukage it would be up to him to say a speech. This was his coronation. A smile played on his lips as he waved to the crowd as he began to speak. "Welcome everyone. Today marks the start of a new tenure here that will be able to combat the growing darkness in the land. Illya-sama has announced that I am to be the Yondaime Mizukage. I will serve to the best of my ability. And I will protect you from any future dangers and push the Mist village into further greatness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK]   The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Yondaime Mizukage Arrives. [Plot, Open, NK]
Page 1 of 1