Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha Vote_lcapI couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha Voting_barI couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha Vote_rcap 
Shin
I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha Vote_lcapI couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha Voting_barI couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hio
Genin
Genin
Hio

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D3
Clan: Senju

I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha Empty
PostSubject: I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha   I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 6:46 pm

Spoiler:

Shockingly Hio wasn’t that big of a fan of ramen, in fact, you could say she actively tried to avoid the stuff. Ramen wasn’t bad, far from it as most ramen in the leaf village tasted good, Hio just despised how everyone wanted to have it for nearly every meal. She couldn’t stand doing the same thing for too long, which is why she enjoyed the life of a ninja, missions were always different, for good or bad. This day Hio was tasked with helping a ramen shop which seemed to have a bad record of accomplishment with keeping employees around. The owner probably had some anger management issues if he kept going off on these employees. Regardless by the time Hio arrived on the scene the owner had the order all ready and told her to take it to the address specified. It didn’t seem too bad of a mission, that is until she crossed town, entered the building, and read that it was a delivery for I C Weiner. She found it funny, but Hio was still annoyed that she had to walk all the way up here just for someone to prank her, or worse prank the guy who ordered the meal in the first place. Turning around to leave the building Hio felt the disappointment of the owner wash over her, even before she returned to tell him of the bad news. Upon returning to the shop, however, the man who had desired the meal was ranting towards the owner for how late it was. With a bit of worry Hio approached the ranting ninja and told him that his order was prepared, but the address was wrong. Embarrassed that he set up a prank to mock the owner of the shop and then messed up the address the higher up ninja paid Hio for her time and told the owner of the shop to stop firing people already. Annoyed Hio returned home, she didn’t like this sort of manual labor.

Last edited by Hio on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hio
Genin
Genin
Hio

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha   I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 6:47 pm

Spoiler:

Once again Hio was called out to help some random citizen in the village with their problems that no one else cared about. Years at an academy learning how to kill people and all she was, was a glorified delivery girl, she honestly wanted to try and file legal action against the village higher ups but at the same time, she didn’t want to jeopardize her somewhat comfortable life… yet. If she didn’t have to do these jobs for money, Hio might have quit being a ninja already out of boredom, but alas she wanted to tinker with some specific designs she had floating about in her head, and thus she needed to work a bit as everyone’s slave for a while. Today it was an old lady who had lost her locket and needed someone to help her locate it. Upon meeting with the old lady Hio figured out that she was a little bit on the senile side. The lady said that she lost the locket in at least three different locations in the village through the course of her explanation of what happened to it, and thus the true location was probably lost to the ages… or was it. If Hio didn’t like to judge people in her head then she might not have been clever enough, or bold enough to simply ask if she was wearing the locket underneath her sweater and probably would have wasted her time running around the village like a chicken with its head cut off. Thankfully for our Heroine, she was enough of a jerk to judge people for misplacing something on their person, and the lady found her locket so fast that she rewarded Hio for a job well done. Hio almost decided to try and push her luck by stating she was here to find it again after coming back in an hour but decided to not be mean to the elderly… today at least.

Last edited by Hio on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hio
Genin
Genin
Hio

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha   I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 6:47 pm

Spoiler:

Today’s mission wasn’t anything exciting, instead, Hio had to farm. No, it wasn’t farming human bodies for the village and improving her skills or anything, that would require the village to trust the children they had trained to murder people with murdering people. No, instead Hio had to help a farmer with his crops while he was away. First off Hio knew nothing about farming the only thing she knew was that vegetable stew tasted pretty good. Secondly, she didn’t really have any clothes she wanted to get dirty, but alas she figured that she could try and at least make the man happy by cutting some corners. After chatting with the farmer about how he wanted her to water some crops and pick the berries, Hio figured out that this was a terrible job for her. She wasn’t bad at ninja stuff, in fact, she had some of the best grades in her class and could be considered a genius by those who didn’t understand her major flaw, chores. Hio was the type of girl to burn a frying pan, in fact, she had worked part-time at a ramen shop before and burned some guys shake. Picking up the watering can Hio was surprised that the can didn’t catch on fire and explode. Surprising herself, Hio managed to make the plants not explode on contact with the water and instead completed the watering portion decently, not great but at least they got something. In terms of berry picking, it wasn’t the best show. The plants didn’t have thorns, yet she managed to cut herself, only until she decided to just cut the branches down to get the berries did she finish the job efficiently! Of course, when the farmer got back he was angry at the mutilation of the berry plants and how the watering wasn’t perfect, but at the same time he didn’t expect much, so he still paid her, though also gave her a lecture on taking care of the plants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha   I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha Empty

Back to top Go down

I couldn't think of a title, missions for Konoha
Page 1 of 1