Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Disgruntled training  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Disgruntled training  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Disgruntled training  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Disgruntled training  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Disgruntled training  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Disgruntled training  EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Disgruntled training  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Disgruntled training  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Disgruntled training  EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Disgruntled training  Vote_lcapDisgruntled training  Voting_barDisgruntled training  Vote_rcap 
Shin
Disgruntled training  Vote_lcapDisgruntled training  Voting_barDisgruntled training  Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Disgruntled training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hio
Genin
Genin
Hio

Ninja I.D,
Tier: D3
Clan: Senju

Disgruntled training  Empty
PostSubject: Disgruntled training    Disgruntled training  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 2:22 am

One could say Hio was a very disgruntled person right now. She was stuck in the position of her own mind pulling against the codes by which she lived under, and her own desires. Hio wanted to go out and do the larger scale missions and have some excitement in her life, but she also didn't quite have the skills to do it, so naturally, she had to train first. The problem? Hio hated training, she viewed it as a very boring and mundane task, she would rather be doing tasks than just standing around and "bettering" herself. She wanted more practical examples, but she couldn't graduate to that until she learned how her own skills worked first. If only she hadn't been so lazy beforehand this would be easy for her right now, but she had been petty and disregarded her own training for too long, now she had to start from the basic's again in order to try and get back to a decent level. While many started with tree climbing, Hio decided to be bold and just go to water walking right away. It was difficult at first but she got the hang of it quite fast, though she had to admit if it was rough waves she might struggle, as she was really out of shape right now.

{Training chakra, 1/5}
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,
Tier: C-3
Clan: Jugo

PostSubject: Re: Disgruntled training    Disgruntled training  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 2:50 am

Hectic, a swarm of bees flying around her brain the past few days had caused, whilst a slight cold still plagued her causing her mind to ache at the edges she still remained uncertain about everything. There was a point where one had to meditate, she felt as if everything needed categorizing within her to fully move forward. An influx of information over such a short amount of time had done little to aid her mental struggles, keeping that straight face the entire time, yet she had to be nice to properly make up for what had and could happen. Strides forward and she closed space towards the waters edge, another had decided to attempt the task despite the risks it held, staying dry whilst doing such a task was physically and mentally impossible. Probably due to the chance of transforming into soggy noodles most other had taken up introducing their feet to tree trunks or throwing their limbs at each other in a pattern which they called sparring. sliding off her sandles her toes wiggled for a moment stretching before chakra was pushed down towards her feet and aqua painted toes. It would be fine, yea for sure she could do this. Singlet and tight legging warded off the slight winds which skated off the waters surface as the youth took her first steps.
[chakra training 1/5]
Back to top Go down
Hio
Genin
Genin
Hio

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Disgruntled training    Disgruntled training  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:06 am

Training was going swimmingly right now, Hio had mastered the art of standing on calm water, or so she had thought. It didn't take much but the footstep of another onto the waves caught her off guard, especially because the person looked very out of sorts. Everyone always looked sort of out of it, but this girl seemed very out of it. Like her puppy had just been run over or something, which is a pretty horrible fate but hey it would make someone look that composed. How could Hio tell all of this when the girl had a straight face? Simple Hio just assumed the worst of people in her mind even if she was acting nice on the outside, and frankly, she felt that everyone was at least a little insane. Sadly in her preoccupation and turning to look towards the shift in waves that was the newcomer Hio lost focus of her own training and started to sink into the water. She tried to react in time but now her training which was going swimmingly ended up with Hio swimming, and these were new clothes too, just great. Hoping back out of the water and landing square on it Hio's expression was a slight peeve.

"Um, excuse me, but why did you walk onto the water? It's a little distracting."

{2/5}
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Disgruntled training    Disgruntled training  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:41 am

She had dipped at first slightly, her toes splashed with cooling water as it slowly puddled over her toes. She didn't mind the slight sinking as it gave her a constant reminder of the chakra control that was required. Toes wiggles sending out tiny little waves that lapped away shrinking smaller until they vanished. Although she had noticed the other Miko hadn't exactly looked at her deeply, at first wishing to separate herself from the masses of people who moved as a mindless herd. Glancing up, her eyes had been tracing the fresh paint which had been hastily smeared across her nails, oh the other was sinking. It seems that the other had ended up rather moist due to her disturbing the nin in training. "Oh sorry did I make you wet?" Her brows creased slightly in worry as she wandered out, a slight patch of calm water distanced from the female which she had disrupted in a rather rude way. Chakra stabilized in her feet once more as the young woman halted, why did she walk onto the water. well the answer was a simple training, and she hadn't meant to be distracting. A slight frown of thought flickered across her face before it moved into a warm smile. "I wanted to train on the water, apologies really I didn't intentionally do it"
[chakra training 2/5]
Back to top Go down
Hio
Genin
Genin
Hio

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Disgruntled training    Disgruntled training  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 4:09 am

The girl had just, in a very soft-spoken manner made a casual euphemism, how wonderful. Hio couldn't blame the girl for what happened to her, it was Hio's own dang fault but still, that was the reply she got? About how she got her wet? At least she got an apology out of her, though how sincere Hio wasn't certain but she also didn't care so there was the halfway point in all of this. All that mattered was that she was on the water again, via the magic poor descriptions in the last post. It wasn't easy to try and hold a bit of a conversation right now and focus on keeping herself afloat but that was part of the fun, making sure she could float in addition to talking to others? Very important especially if she found herself having to talk back to a pirate on the open seas, the only way to make sure she could do this was to master this training, though the girl before her was hardly a pirate, she didn't have a parrot on her shoulder. "Not your fault, sorry just trying to focus a bit and didn't expect a distraction, but I guess I should right? Combat is distracting after all, though why are you training out here, you seem more learned than I, aren't there better spots for you?"

{3/5}
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Disgruntled training    Disgruntled training  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:15 pm

They had tensed a little, moved slightly in such a way the she almost felt off guard, a painter arriving at a sparring session. Had she said something wrong perhaps, unless this unknown person was one to take offense to something so little. Head tilted to the side her forces zoned in on the other as she spoke, water once more gently lunging up at her ankles as if it were a horde of hungry peasants in the snow draped months. Oh an unexpected distraction, so indeed it was not her own fault intentionally just something that happened to happen. Indeed when it came to nin skills overalls she probably was slightly more learned, chakra in specific due to how her father had taught her control from the earliest age. Yet he had found that her chakra at times shredded any control its user had and still spun free. Better spots though. "Ah I see, well in terms of better spots since you're a bit newer to this I would suggest being closer to the bank, I could go further into the middle. We just can't go too far down or up the river since there are rocks." Her mind diverted, channeling the chakra through and under her feet, as it revolved around softly, weak enough to let her toes be cooled by the water.

Back to top Go down
Hio
Genin
Genin
Hio

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Disgruntled training    Disgruntled training  EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:46 am

"I'll sound foolish, but I won't get better if I don't put some form of risk on myself." Hio stated with some confidence, she knew that if she didn't push herself in this way she wouldn't increase her own abilities, though she would ruin her clothing at the same time and that annoyed her. If she didn't want them completely washed out she would need to stay afloat and focus, but she didn't want to be completely rude and ignore this girl which meant chatting. Stuck in a rock and a hard place, her chakra control wasn't great right now so she had to keep one part of her mind focused on making sure she didn't slip into the water, and the other part of her mind onto keeping the conversation, the perfect training? Well for her it probably was, she needed more social skills. "Why would rocks pose a problem, unless they are somehow alive? Does Konoha have living rocks, that sounds more like an Iwa thing, and now all I can think about is trying to punch a rock to kill it, I bet some people in the village could to be honest..." Closing her eyes a bit to make sure she stayed floating Hio realized one thing. "Oh, I apologize most people don't talk to me they normally just walk away so I don't ask this much, what's your name? Mines Hio." She purposefully didn't say the last part just in case this girl got triggered by Senju or worshipped them, both reactions would be the last thing Hio would want.

{4/5}
Back to top Go down
Fumiko

Fumiko

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Disgruntled training    Disgruntled training  EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:54 am

Gosh when someone said working the room it normally implied a large group of people, whilst she had plenty of practice at the when it was just one other person to socialize with, well her mind was't quite sure what to do. Sounding foolish, putting risk on herself, so this one was one of those types. "The rocks pose a problem due to how they could cause injury. Also it disrupts the water causing it to be harder to control your chakra." Her mind had been disrupted, caused to ripple out like the water which wavered ontop of the river her chakra stuttered for a moment, as if it were a child presenting a project to the class Miko's inner self had to react to the gap in chakra, patching it up as one of her feet slipped a little further into the water for a moment. A high-heeled woman prancing the neon lighted streets at night in feathers and furs couldn't have recovered smoother than miko. She had fallen in many times previously, after all the recovery was almost as important as the action itself.

Most others walked, just wandered away before talking yet this one seemed to be a little different in some ways. "Hio, well its nice to meet you I'm Fumiko. Perhaps would you like to train together" The constant output of chakra, the control needed was indeed training, yet surely they could push each other a little further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disgruntled training    Disgruntled training  Empty

Back to top Go down

Disgruntled training
Page 1 of 1