Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Roku's Second A-Rank Mission Vote_lcapRoku's Second A-Rank Mission Voting_barRoku's Second A-Rank Mission Vote_rcap 
Shin
Roku's Second A-Rank Mission Vote_lcapRoku's Second A-Rank Mission Voting_barRoku's Second A-Rank Mission Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Roku's Second A-Rank Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Senju

Roku's Second A-Rank Mission Empty
PostSubject: Roku's Second A-Rank Mission   Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Name: Bounty: Missing-ninja
Team: Not required
Client: Bounty office
Rewards: 1,000 Exp and 3,000 Ryo (4,000 alive)
Description: Shinto the murderer is wanted for many crimes within the land (your choice), He has a rather sizable bounty on his head and it would be a shame to let him go another day as a free man. You must track him down within the land and you find him in a secluded area surrounded by carefully hidden traps. One must have a perception of at least 60 to be able to see through his traps with ease. He has 80 in all stats and is able to use all jutsu A-rank and below from his villages element. He will not go down without a fight and if not subdued quickly enough, he will take his own life. (Must defeat him within four posts of confronting him to take him in alive.)

Roku's Second A-Rank Mission Pbucket

Roku's Second A-Rank Mission 91d1684c7d215a9663545f616f03e4fd--black-hair-durarara

The Adventures of a Troubled Boy

Roku had been tasked with taking out a convicted and escaped murderer. This was definitely something he was more okay with, as opposed to a man who had not gone to trial, like his last assassination victim. In fact, he felt like he was doing a good thing by targeting this man. He was a murder, and he deserved to die. Instead, he got jail time. Since he escaped, he was going to have to feel Roku’s blade. The only thing that gave Roku reservations in whether to kill the man in his sleep was the idea that he would be paid more if he brought the man in alive. His name was Shinto, and unsure of whether he’d kill Shinto or capture him alive, Roku set out. It was never – ever – a goof idea to cross blades with Roku.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Second A-Rank Mission   Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Roku's Second A-Rank Mission 91d1684c7d215a9663545f616f03e4fd--black-hair-durarara

First, Roku had to gather information. He went and spoke to the criminal intelligence agency first. When he arrived, he was let in by a man wearing a black suit. Roku smirked at the sight, because that used to be all anyone would ever catch him wearing. Roku didn’t wear suits anymore. “I am Roku Enzoka, a bounty hunter. I’m looking for information on an escaped criminal by the name of Shinto. He’s supposedly really dangerous, and I need to know what he is capable of.” The man eyed fourteen-year-old Roku for a moment, before digging through some files and handing Roku a folder, speaking. “I will need you to return this before you leave, but you can spend as much time as you need going over it and making notes.” And with that, the man was gone.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Second A-Rank Mission   Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Once he was alone, Roku found himself a comfortable chair and sat down, crossing his legs, and withdrawing his flask, taking a swig of water. He put the cap back on and opened the file, starting his reading. The his target was strong, classified as an A-Rank combatant. So he was just as strong as Roku, huh? Supposedly, anyway. He was a Master of fire type Ninjutsu. So was Roku. In fact, Roku considered this a perfect chance to hone his craft, and observe Fire Release Ninjutsu from someone who was just as good, if not better, than Roku, since Roku was focused on many areas. Other than that, Shinto did not have much going for him, and Roku began to plan. He had a few ideas that he let roll around in his head as he returned the file on Shinto to the man who had let him in and walked out the door, subsequently leaving Konohagakure.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Second A-Rank Mission   Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Roku already had a little information on some sighting of Shinto, so he went to those places first. It was a very small village a few miles south of Konohagakure, and it seemed like a rather poor area. Probably people who could not afford to live inside Konoha, or buy land outside of it, Roku assumed. He asked around for a bit, and eventually found the hunter who claimed to have seen Shinto. Upon questioning, he gave Roku some rather valuable information. “Yeah man! I was hunting, tracking this doe, and I saw ‘em! My doe was caught in one of his booby traps and he came to check it out. I was almost caught, but I managed to hide in a bush. Thank god it was my doe, too, because I think he assumed there was nothing else going on when he saw my doe in the snare. It was three miles to the southeast…” and the man went on to describe the location of where Shinto had set himself up.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Second A-Rank Mission   Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Finally, as night fell and Shinto was probably eating supper, Roku entered Sage Mode and made his move. Roku managed to get in quickly enough to land two fully powered blows from Tamashikami, reducing the totally amount of chakra that Shinto had by a rather significant amount. Before Roku had the chance to act again, Shinto had released an onslaught of Fire Release jutsu, and it took all of Roku’s focus to dodge each one, slicing through those that he could not dodge with Tamashikami. It was important that he remained unharmed and unwounded throughout the fight, because if he was hurt too badly, he may just have to go all out and strike lethally at Shinto. If he were using Naegling, Shinto would already be dead.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Second A-Rank Mission   Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Still, Shinto was completely overwhelmed. Roku managed to dance between Shinto’s Fire Release, techniques with ease, and he was so fast that Shinto could not even see him. Just as it seemed Shinto was ready to give up and turned a kunai on himself, Roku moved in, and with a rapid combo from Tamashikami, reduced Shinto’s chakra to zero. The man fell unconscious, breathing slowly, as his body did not even have the energy required to maintain a regular breathing pattern. It was the first time Roku had forcibly removed a man’s chakra completely, and to see what it resulted in was exhilarating. Roku smiled. Mission complete.

Back to top Go down
Roku
Genin
Genin
Roku

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Second A-Rank Mission   Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:31 pm

Roku sheathed Tamashikami and released his Sage Mode and knelt. Roku bound Shinto’s hands and feet so that he could not escape, but just to be safe, Roku also stomped on the man’s hands, breaking them completely in many places, so that he would be incapable of performing hand seals. He grabbed Shinto and draped him over his shoulders, and began the trek back to the Konohagakure prisons. He did not stop to sleep, even though it would be morning before he arrived at Konoha, because he knew that if he did, there was a chance that Shinto could wake up and escape. The time passed without incident, and as authorities took Shinto in, they rewarded Roku with a nice 4,000 ryo prize.
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Second A-Rank Mission   Roku's Second A-Rank Mission EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:31 pm

The member 'Roku' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 8, 3, 4, 8, 4, 2
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roku's Second A-Rank Mission   Roku's Second A-Rank Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Roku's Second A-Rank Mission
Page 1 of 1