Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] Vote_lcapSave the Student! [C-rank Mission] Voting_barSave the Student! [C-rank Mission] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] Vote_lcapSave the Student! [C-rank Mission] Voting_barSave the Student! [C-rank Mission] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Save the Student! [C-rank Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinku

Shinku

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Save the Student! [C-rank Mission]   Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 3:09 pm

Name: Save the Student!
Team: N/R
Client: Kage
Rewards: 600 exp and 1,000 ryo
Description: A Genin has been skulking around the Academy lately bullying the students. You have been called to come in and teach them a lesson. Don't hurt him too bad, but make sure he jever wants to bully these kids again. Genin has 40 in all stats. He tends to favor a direct taijutsu approach because he is very arrogant and sure of his skills.

He had not been noticed yet. That wasn't in the least bit surprising. Shinku was actually trying to not be seen lest some bystander below notice him and take him for a pedophile, stalking the pupils of Konoha's Ninja Academy enjoying their lunch break. That, of course, wasn't the case - no, Shinku was here on official business. His job? To scare the everliving s*** out of a school bully. The ANBU chuckled to himself. This was going to be fun.

The Uchiha released his Fire Release: Hiding in Fire Technique, his body materializing from an ephemeral wisp of fire on a tree branch overlooking the courtyard. He produced a small card from one of his armor's pockets. "Furu Ofushitu," it was titled. An image on it depicted a rather brawny genin, smirking at the camera. Shinku glossed over the main details - "tends to favor a direct taijutsu approach", "1.75 meters", and "arrogant and sure of himself". Shinku hated those kinds of kids.

Sending an ANBU of all people to deal with a matter so trifling might seem like overkill to some, but Shinku had been given thorough reminders that he was to not, under any circumstances, bring Furu within danger of losing his life. Missions of this nature were sometimes assigned to him and other ANBU as "cool-down laps" after an extensive period of training. He wasn't allowed to use lethal force here, which would likely mean Shinku had to omit using any of his B-rank or A-rank jutsu. Shinku grinned. But that really only applied to ninjutsu and taijutsu, didn't it?

The bell which relieved the Academy's students from class for lunch rang, interrupting Shinku's train of thought. Hordes of midgets began swarming out of the front door screaming in joy and unison, which, in all frankness, terrified Shinku for a split second. There was a lot of them. He quickly redirected his focus to the card in his hand, memorizing the face on it and attempting to spot its real-life counterpart somewhere in the masses below.

"Brown hair, muscular build, 1.75 meters tall," he pondered to himself. It wouldn't be too hard to find him, this guy was probably a few heads taller than most of the other kids here. Shinku's eyes drifted to the corner of the courtyard, but only saw a group a girls manning the roundabout. The younger students had claimed the see-saw and the sandpit - merely considering their height was enough to conclude that Furu wasn't amongst them. The swarms of kids running about everywhere did not seem to contain someone above the height of Shinku's legs.

He was momentarily confused. Was Furu still inside the building? Shinku scanned the area once more. The supervising Academy Instructors probably wouldn't be of any use - they wouldn't take kindly to an ANBU trying to traumatize one of their own students. "Might as well go inside then," Shinku muttered to himself. The ANBU prepared to fall off the branch, but caught himself at the tips of his toes. Dangling off the side of the branch with the Tree Climbing Technique, he smiled to himself. He had forgotten about one last spot: the swing fastened to the very branch he was on. Shinku shot a quick glance at one of the supervising instructors.

"Transformation Technique," he whispered. With a quick poof of smoke, Shinku was a man in a flak jacket on the wrong side of his forties. "Shadow Clone Technique," he added. He would need another copy of this instructor later. He proceeded to jump down.

"Furu." he voiced. Shinku's voice was raspy, and much deeper.

The boy on the swing turned around, surrounded by his lackeys eyeing the disguised Shinku suspiciously. Furu smirked at Shinku. "What, Rigaki-sensei?"

Jutsu Used:
Fire Release: Hiding In Fire Technique - 30 chakra; 470 chakra remaining
Transformation Technique - 5 chakra; 465 chakra remaining
Shadow Clone Technique - 50 chakra; 415 chakra remaining

C-rank Mission - 1/3

Last edited by Shinku on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinku

Shinku

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Save the Student! [C-rank Mission]   Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 3:30 pm

The ANBU considered Furu's gang of friends. They hadn't picked up on the Transformation from what he could tell, and didn't seem to pose much of a threat to a shinobi of his caliber, but it would just be a pain to deal with them on top of the target. Plus, he had a feeling he'd receive an earful from the Hokage if he reported that he had disciplined a few other kids as well. He would also make a scene for every kid in the courtyard to see, and for every real supervisor to stop if he completed his mission objective in the yard proper. It would be wisest to deal with Furu alone.

"I need to talk to you about the graduation exam. The staff here think you might actually be able to directly participate in the Chūnin Exams after graduation. After all, you do show so much promise and talent as a shinobi." Shinku cracked a friendly smile as Furu's lackeys excitedly whispered to each other. "How about you come with me to the principal's office so we can talk more about that?"

An ear-to-ear grin had washed over Furu's face, his ego stroked in all the right places, apparently. Shinku briefly looked upwards to his shadow clone, disguised as the same "Rikagi-sensei" as the real Shinku was. The shadow clone understood the signal and broke his own Transformation Technique, before his figure blurred as he jumped away. Shinku, on the ground with Furu, discreetly followed his shadow clone's path, as it eventually made its way towards the real Rikagi-sensei, monitoring a group of younglings. The clone, now displaying Shinku's real ANBU appearance, slid on his mask and walked up to Rikagi.

[From the shadow clone's perspective]

"Sorry to bother you sir," Shinku's clone began. Rikagi looked a little startled. It probably wasn't everyday that a Black Ops operative interrupted his lunch break. "I just feel that I should inform you that there have been reports of a mentally-deranged patient of the village hospital who managed to escape. We have reason to believe that he may have headed this way." Not waiting for a response, Shinku continued. "It's nothing to make a fuss out of, I'm sure that you and your colleagues should be able to handle him in the event he somehow winds up here, but either way, I thought you should be told. I must continue finding him with my unit, but I would advise informing the principal.

Without another word, the clone hopped over the school fence and turned a corner before dissipating.

C-rank Mission - 2/3

Last edited by Shinku on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinku

Shinku

Ninja I.D,
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Save the Student! [C-rank Mission]   Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 7:31 pm

[From Shinku's perspective]

Shinku's plan was working. Once the real Rikagi entered the building and walked up the stairs to the office, Shinku, disguised as Rikagi, would be able to lead Furu away without anyone suspecting anything.

"I was wondering when you guys would realize!" Shinku's eyes darted back to Furu. "I'm telling you, I could even take on all the sensei here in a fight and win!" he chirped triumphantly. His lackeys murmured in agreement.

Shinku struck a fake smile. "Well, let's go see the principal, just the two of us." That was enough to throw his minions off. They cheered for him as he and Shinku left them behind. Now, to execute the next part of the plan. The pair crossed the courtyard, Furu donning a narcissistic leer, and entered the Academy building.

"Alright, Furu," Shinku began, coming to a halt in the hallway. "Before we go up, I have to make sure that you're worthy of what we're offering." The genin looked a little quizzical. "Don't worry, this is just a formality, I'm sure you'll make it," Shinku quickly added. The ANBU eyed a room with its door open, enough so for him to ascertain that no one was inside. "Here, follow me." He let Furu in and closed the door behind him. They were in the boys' locker room. "Alright. Now, Furu, I want you to look into my eyes," Shinku ordered. The genin obeyed.

"Bringer-of-Darkness Technique."

Instantly, Furu vision would be consumed by a void of black. Shinku allowed his Transformation Technique to break. He slid his mask back on. Furu couldn't see him anymore. He was vulnerable from every angle.

"Wh-what's happening?!"

"Ah-ah-ah... no need to shout, Furu. No one can hear you. You're trapped. I'm free to do absolutely anything to you. You can't even see me."

"Rikagi-sensei, what are you doing?!" he roared.

"Furu, I'm not your Rikagi-sensei." Shinku delivered his hardest punch to the genin's stomach. Furu winced and crumpled to a knee, but immediately surged back up, and began swinging his arms and leg wildly, hoping to hit Shinku by chance. But all the ANBU had to do was stand a couple of meters away.

"Now, I've-" began Shinku, but he was cut off by the delirious genin.

"I'll destroy you! Come out and fight me like a man!"

Shinku sighed. He couldn't kill the kid, and he didn't really want to either way, but he was still going to take his chances. "Lightning Release: Lariat." The ANBU had to restrain himself to a maximum and heavily lighten the jutsu to prevent himself from killing his opponent. Despite this, Furu soared backwards, his body slamming the wall of the showers. He slumped down, breathing and conscious, but with possible minor internal bleeding.

"Now, as I was saying before you interrupted me," Shinku started again, as he unclenched his fist. "I heard through the grapevine that you've been bullying and harassing some of your schoolmates." Shinku walked up to the boy. "Is that right?"

Furu raised his head groggily and attempted to voice a reply, but only succeeded in coughing out blood.

"Well, Furu, you might find that in the shinobi world, what goes around, comes around. You seem to be intelligent enough to understand the lesson I am teaching you here today. I generally don't enjoy torturing people more than I have to, but just so you can really digest the lesson here: I'd suggest treating your comrades a little better." Shinku's anger levels were rising, and his eyes were glowing red, illuminating the holes in his ANBU mask. "How about a little parting gift on behalf of your victims?"

Shinku strolled up to Furu, who had retreated to the very corner of the showers. Shinku delivered a hefty kick, this time to the boy's face, before turning on the shower and turning the heat on to a maximum. Waiting a couple of minutes for the boy to be thoroughly soaked, Shinku then unholstered the showerhead and wrapped the coil around Furu's neck, leaving just enough room for him to breathe. Shinku moved his face inches from the boy's.

"Now Furu, what was your lesson?"

The helpless boy only gargled out more blood.

Shinku stepped back. "Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration." A small storm of lightning formed in Shinku's hands, much to Furu's muffled protests and whimpers. The bolts shot out from Shinku's hands, thoroughly electrocuting the boy. Not to worry though; Shinku knew his limits. The lightning ceased, and Furu, on the brink of unconsciousness, twitched intermittently on the wet floor, the showerhead still coiled around his neck. Shinku shuffled away, closing the door behind him.

Jutsu Used:
Bringer-of-Darkness Technique - 60 chakra; 355 chakra remaining
Lightning Release: Lariat - 60 chakra; 295 chakra remaining
Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration - 30 chakra; 265 chakra remaining

C-rank mission - 3/3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save the Student! [C-rank Mission]   Save the Student! [C-rank Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Save the Student! [C-rank Mission]
Page 1 of 1