Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] Vote_lcapUltimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] Voting_barUltimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] Vote_lcapUltimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] Voting_barUltimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]   Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 8:35 pm

Kirei arrived a bit early to the sanctum, opening the door with a bit of his chakra. It was interesting that whoever designed this place, did so in a way that only bijuu, or those containing them could open the door to the inner sanctum. He had already gone inside, leaving the door cracked for his sensei. Today was the day, he would be fighting the kyuubi and truly putting all of the training he had done over the past few years to the test. He had perfected his usage of sage mode and learned a few jutsu that would make this battle almost even between them and the nine-tailed fox. He sat down to meditate on the battle while he waited on his sensei. They would get right into it, so he went ahead and entered sage mode. His chakra saturating the room, he had more chakra than all of the kage combined when he was in sage mode. But, he knew that it was only thanks to his tenant, so he didn't brag about it, unless it was bragging on Kurama too. Either way, he simply sat and waited, sure his sensei would arrive any moment.

Chakra: 20,250/20,320

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS-something
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]   Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:01 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
#kurama
0775#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu wandered into the vast expanse of the Inner Sanctum, ready to assist his student against the Nine-Tailed Fox. The feeling of raw chakra dancing across his skin was odd, but added to the excitement in the air. Walking over and sitting in front of Kirei, he'd poke the younger Uchiha in the head with his first two fingers to get his attention. "Hey kid, I'm going to need you to look at me. This is how we're going to roll this. From what I've been told and from what I read, normally you have to battle your Tailed Beast alone. Fortunately, the Sharingan allows an Uchiha to enter a Jinchuriki's inner world. It's not a very well-known ability, but it's incredibly useful. I'll need you to look me in the eye for this. I understand that it's not...ideal to do so for most people, but I hope you can trust me with that. Once you enter, I'll be able to. Alright? I'm ready whenever you are."

With that, he activated his Sharingan. Karasu had done some practice of his own, and thought that with one last push he might be capable of fully mastering the Sharingan at it's current stage. Once that was done, he would be capable of expanding his knowledge of jutsu exponentially. Gazing at Kirei, he gave a nod to show that they could begin.

Three-Tomoe Sharingan 1/5 (Using one 50% coupon and one 25% coupon)
technique log [click to open]
Sharingan 2 Tomoe: At level two, the users Perception stat is increased by 20, (NO stack) they are able to see through B-rank and below Genjutsu, AND they are now able to copy any jutsu they see and have the physical capabilities to use during the topic it is seen in. This jutsu can then be learned, 25% off the PC. This adds +20 to your speed tracking (no stack). Pay 20 to activate , 15 upkeep
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]   Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:17 pm

Kirei nodded to his sensei, looking the man in the eye. With that, he entered into his mindscape. Appearing in the redwood forest, just in front of the absolutely colossal cage that held the ninetails, he would wait for his sensei to appear next to him. With that said, he would look to see if the Kyuubi was ready as well. "Hello kit, I hope you are ready for this." Was all Kurama said, though he did take the time to send a hateful glare to Karasu. Oh, this would be fun. Kirei would nod seriously, he wouldn't be taking this fight lightly. Not at all. He would place a hand on his stomach, directly above the seal before rotating it in a counter-clockwise motion. As that happened, the lock on the cage holding back Kurama turned with Kirei's hand, until the loud echo of it unlocking was heard. The moment that sound echoed off into the night air, Kurama burst from the cage with an animalistic roar. Bringing one of his fists directly down to crush Karasu. Obviously he knew he couldn't kill the man in here, but he would get the satisfaction of knocking him out of his house. 

Kirei, immediately got to work, forming two massive dragons that attempted to constrain the kyuubi. Kurama brushed them aside like they were nothing with a nonchalant wave of one of its massive tails. This would surely be the battle of a lifetime. 

Kurama Stats:
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]   Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:09 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
#kurama
0650#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu appeared beside Kirei in a massive redwood forest, complete with wildlife in the form of a massive orange fox that was currently...Wait, was that a hate-filled glare? Oh great. His nephew began to undo the seal on the Nine-Tails, causing him to...Oh fuck. Rolling out of the way of his attack just in time, the Uchiha got up with a sweat drop. "Oh come on, man! I could've sworn we were friends! How the hell do you not remember?!"

Jumping back, Karasu realized that Kirei needed to restrain Kurama before they could get into the "tug of war" aspect of the fight. For that to happen, they needed something a bit stronger than the Crystal Release obviously was. The older of the two males decided that the younger could figure that out on his own, while he distracted the wily old fox. After all, it DID seem like he'd take priority if only for the sheer rage factor. Leaping into a tree, the Uchiha went into a flurry of hand seals, using Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance to get the Bijuu's attention. "Kurama, what crawled up your fur and died? We used to have so much fun together! You'd chase me through the trees outside of Konoha, in the deepest parts of the woods, and we'd pretend we were off on some great adventure...Jeez, it's almost like you hate me or something!"

Beginning to dash from branch to branch, Karasu began the hand seals for an even more advanced technique, one that would likely reduce the forest to cinders upon fruition. This one might even be capable of doing a bit of damage to the Nine-Tailed Fox himself. As he did so, a line of tears began to stream as he realized that, perhaps, his oldest friend DID hate him. He remembered once when he was little that there were a group of shinobi from another Village that had tried to steal Kurama on one of his week-long visits. He had tried to stick up for his friend, but he had been beaten senseless. Even the greatest of the Bijuu was still young and inexperienced at the time, and he was so close to being sealed away before his father stepped in. Okami Uchiha, the Second Sage of Six Paths...It was one of the only times Karasu had ever seen the man angry. When he declared that no one harmed his boys and lived to tell about it, the two of them had immediately decided that they were brothers, and they had become nearly inseparable until, one day, his dad had stopped taking him to the little grotto in the forest. Later on, when he became a shinobi in his own right, Karasu had learned that his best friend had been sealed away forcefully, and it was one of the reasons that had ultimately driven Okami away from the Village.

Unbeknownst to him, his Sharingan span and settled, a third tomoe showing that they had fully matured through his emotional revelations. Blinking away his tears, he got a small, nostalgic smile on his face while speaking, knowing that his brother could hear him. "What happened to that lovable oaf of a brother I knew, huh? I definitely prefer him over the angry bastard you've become...Fire Release: Great Flame Destruction."

And with that, the forest became a raging inferno.

Three-Tomoe Sharingan 2/5
Sharingan 3 Tomoe: At level three, the users Perception stat is increased by 30 (no stack) and they are able to see through A-rank and below Genjutsu. They are able to copy any jutsu they see and have the physical capability to use during the topic it is seen in. This jutsu may then be learned, 50% off the PC. This adds + 30 to your speed tracking. (No stack)
Pay 10 to activate , 5 upkeep

Name: Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire Release
Range: Short to Mid range
Description: The user kneads chakra inside their body and convert it into fire, which is then expelled from the mouth in a large stream. The blaze is drawn into a spiral when the user expands their stomach, which will engulf the opponent in a massive vortex, leaving them little option to escape. If needed, Kamui can be used to draw out a whirlwind, aiding the formation of the fiery spiral. As this technique combines the use of the Sharingan and Fire Release, common characteristics of the Uchiha clan, it is indeed a formidable ninjutsu.
Requirements: Uchiha Clan Technique. User must have the Sharingan and Fire Release.

Name: Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire Release
Range: All ranges
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the user's body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames that can set a vast area ablaze, engulfing the target in a veritable sea of flames. If used upon a dense, combustible terrain, such as a forest, the confined area can greatly increase the possibility of the target's incineration.
Requirements: Uchiha Clan Technique. User must have Fire Release and know the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique.
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]   Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:24 pm

Kurama growled as he focused his attention solely on Karasu. That bastard. He had flashes of the happy memories, running about with the godling and one of the men who had given him chakra. The black haired one, the one reffered to as a 'God of Shinobi' was this one's father, while the white haired, blind one is the one who gave them their names. The black haired one was there for them more though, something about perks of being free from some evil known only as 'paperwork'. He didn't care though. He had repressed such memories long ago, the hate he felt grew in the form of attacks from humans trying to control his power. Trying to cage him. But, he had finally found a human who only sought to free him, and only seemed  to use his power for ideals they could both get behind. "I have long ago put those memories away. They don't help you when some lowly ant tries to seal you away!" He roared, releasing a shockwave. He sent another clawed strike at the man, but it was halted just meters away by a massive torii gate that fell on his wrist, then the other, then his legs, then all nine of his tails. Until he was effectively pinned down. Growling and struggling against his restraints, he could feel that his chakra had been subdued somehow, his strength unable to break free. It was at this moment, he saw Kirei. 

Kirei had taken the time that his sensei bought him to prepare this last ditch jutsu. If it struck, their battle would be all but over. When he released it, to his luck, it caught Kurama dead in his tracks, and Kirei immediately got to work pulling out the fox's chakra. Grabbing hold of it, he ran backwards at full speed, slowly pulling out a chakra manifestation of the fox, while Kurama seemed to lose some of his muscle, looking a bit more skin and bones. He kept pulling and kept pulling, until all of it was out and a massive, chakra nine-tails was in front of them. He would then absorb it into his own body, it being coated in an aura of golden flames, black markings coating his body, specifically the seal on his stomach and spreading out from there. His eyes where orange with a cat-like pupil. IT would seem they had accomplished their goal, the Kyuubi was defeated. "We did it sensei!" Kirei would cheer as he released his jutsu, Kurama standing back up to his full height, looking happy for once in his life, the cage vanishing from behind them. "Alright kit, from now on we are partners." Kurama would hold out his fist, which Kirei would then bump with his own fist. He was glad that the fight was over, he wasn't sure how much either himself or his sensei would have been able to hold out. Kurama for his part would look to Karasu, "You may have been my friend as a child, but it has been many years since we last saw each other, and you had the gall to give out my name? Perhaps we can become friends again, but you will need to regain my trust before then." Was all he said before they were both ejected from the seal, back into the empty room.

[Claiming Mastery of Kyuubi]
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]   Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 12:06 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kire
#kurama
0645#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu didn't even flinch as Kurama's claw hurtled towards his heart, only to have a massive torii gate slam down upon his wrist. Watching as an utterly massive amount of chakra was drawn out of the Nine-Tails, the Uchiha looked on with sad eyes while the fox congratulated Kirei on a job well done, then turned to him. His oldest friend's words hurt like hell, but Karasu didn't get a moment to respond before they were dragged back to the inner sanctum, his Sharingan-enhanced eyes immediately moving away from his nephew and towards the door. Dashing out at his top speed, he wouldn't care if the kid followed him. As soon as he reached the forest, he decided to just let everything out.

"FUCK! WHAT! DID! THEY! DO?!" He growled at the top of his voice, each word punctuated by a strike to a tree that had toppled after the first blow. Kicking the ancient piece of hardwood hard enough to blow chunks out of it, the Uchiha screamed out his frustrations at the world. For what honestly felt like the first time, he wished his father hadn't left to go help others. Okami always knew what to do in these situations, and maybe if he were there Kurama wouldn't have been sealed in the first place.

Turning around to Kirei if he had followed, Karasu would wipe away his tears and address his nephew. "Sorry about that...I suppose you'll want answers about what just happened?"

Three-Tomoe Sharingan 3/5
Sharingan 3 Tomoe: At level three, the users Perception stat is increased by 30 (no stack) and they are able to see through A-rank and below Genjutsu. They are able to copy any jutsu they see and have the physical capability to use during the topic it is seen in. This jutsu may then be learned, 50% off the PC. This adds + 30 to your speed tracking. (No stack)
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]   Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:33 pm

Kirei simply walked after his sensei, allowing the man to let out whatever frustration he had before he talked to him. He had an emotional and mental connection to Kurama now. He knew what the Fox was thinking and how he truly felt. He wasn’t mad at the man, just hurt by what he felt was being abandoned. Given time, he was sure the two would work it out. His sensei came to him after letting off his steam so to speak, “No sensei, I already know. Kurama just feels that you abandoned him, but he knows deep down that it wasn’t your choice and that he was sealed before it ever became your choice. But the hurt is still there, and it has been, ever since you left. Give it time, he will forgive you.” He may be nine, but he now shared his mind with a twenty-five year old fox, who shared some knowledge with his hundreds of years old ancestor. He released his sage transformation, the yellow flames fading away. He wondered what the village was like now, he had been away for over two years training, how had things changed? He didn’t get to explore it much, so it wasn’t a surprise that he didn’t know much about it. He was excited to return, but didn’t know what he would be up to. He was certainly more powerful than the average Genin now that he had trained like he had.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]   Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:24 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
0640#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Karasu smiled a bit at his student's words, sitting down on the devastated long that used to be a tree. Waving his student over for a moment, he'd tell his own side of the story. "It's...nice to hear that, Kirei. I never would have stopped going to see him had he not been sealed. I wasn't even told of that, and kept trying. I can't even remember how many times Dad and Uncle Kos went looking for me, only to find me crying in our little campsite. I think it was one of the only sore points in their relationship, y'know? After the Great War, the nine Tailed Beasts were separated from the demon that attacked, and they were changed by the presence of chakra from each of the Kage at the time, along with a few others. The thing was, Okami Uchiha was a former Jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tailed Wolf, and so it got the lion's share of his chakra, with only trace amounts of the others. If I remember right, the same thing happened to the Eight-Tails and your grandfather. Basically, the Nine-Tailed Fox consists of the Nine-Tailed Wolf and approximately 90% of my old man's former chakra reserves. You'd never believe it if you met him now, but he was actually able to match the demon briefly while it was empowered by all nine Bijuu, and your grandfather wasn't too far off from that, if at all."

Shifting in his seat, Karasu would look over at Kirei, his eyes nearly unseeing due to the amount of memories. "So, when I say that I've always considered Kurama a brother, it's because for all intents and purposes he is, and that makes everything he said hurt that much more. Anyway, you should go pack up and get a nap. We're headed home after this, especially since we're only about two hours from Konoha at the moment."

Three-Tomoe Sharingan 4/5
Back to top Go down
Kirei
Genin
Genin
Kirei

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]   Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:39 pm

Kirei nodded, it all made sense. He knew that his grandfather and grand uncle played very large parts in word history and the shaping of the world as it was today. It was no surprise then, that they had such a connection to Kurama. But, he was right, they would need to be heading to Konoha soon, so he should go back and pack up. He had no doubt he would be returning to the Turtle again eventually, he wouldn’t stay away from a place like this. Turning to his uncle he simply nodded once and took back off, his golden cloak appearing, even with his Sharingan active, it would appear to his uncle as though he had simply vanished. The pure speed granted by his bijuu cloak mixed with sage Mode was something that was beyond his own understanding. He would need to thank Kurama for his cooperation later.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]   Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 2:56 pm

#tierS-1
#karasu
#kirei
0635#chakra
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Standing up, Karasu pulled a letter from his sisters out of his pocket. They had wondered where he had headed off to, and apparently the Hokage refused to tell them. Hell, he didn't understand why he would keep anything from those two, or how he managed to even stand there and take their combined glares. Individually they were a bit weaker than he was, but he refused to think of them as anything but terrifying given the fact that A) they had raised him and B) they were a pair of S-Ranked Jounin that were NEVER seen without the other while on a mission. They complimented each other so perfectly that he doubted even their father would be capable of doing much more than match them in a fight.

His small smile growing, he wandered off to gather his own things. The boat would be there in half an hour, and he didn't want to be late.

Claiming Three-Tomoe Sharingan.
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]   Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Tag Team! Uchiha vs. Nine-Tails! [P]
Page 1 of 1