Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 Vote_lcapSharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 Voting_barSharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 Vote_lcapSharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 Voting_barSharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 2:56 am

Sanosuke sat in the got springs relaxing and enjoying the view of the nearby mountains and the open air. He also enjoyed the view of the supple breasts of his girlfriend that were just above the water line as she sat opposite to him. Just like him, she too was of the Uchiha clan and they both loved drinking saki at times like these. Her name was Maria Anna and he loved her from since they were kids.

Maria Anna loved him too as much as she loved her self which was quite a lot. Her crimson hair was ebony and her skin was pale. Her shapely figure though was not the reason Sanosuke decided to give her his attention. Most men would fall for her looks. Her supple skin and rich sweet womanly voice. He smiled at her as he took the canter of saki she handed to him.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 3:02 am

"Where did You buy this saki Maria? It tastes like heaven." Said Sanosuke as he took a drinking his own.

"Do not tastes like me then eh Sano?" Laughed Maria.

"Nothing can compare to you Maria my love. We both know you have heaven in your eyes."

"Really? Thank you." Blushed Maria, "so, I think the same of you when you are warm in my bed."

"I know." Smiled Sanosuke as he handed back to canter of saki and poured a drink for herself.

There were cherry blossom petals in the water just as they both liked it. Sanosuke looked at a group of petals broke off from the rest and was floating towards her and passed his hands through them to play with them. She reached out at the same time with her own hand and held his gently.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 3:10 am

He smiled at her and pulled her gently to him and she placed her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around his small waist. The warmness of between her thighs made his manhood erect as it gently touched the freshly folds of her womanhood.

"Stop teasing me Sano." Moaned Maria

He pulled her closer to him which made him enter her fully. He looked into her eyes as he thrusted into her, her neck arched backwards with pleasure as Sanosuke worked her out. She tried to stifle her moans but she was too caught up. She let it all out. After about a half an hour and after three orgasms, it was time to let Sano have his release. She leaned towards him and sucked his nipple and in one minute, he exploded in her in torrents. They both shook from the pleasure as she came a fourth time together with him.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 3:18 am

They were both gasping for breath and they kissed each other and she smiled at him.

"You know if you keep cumming inside me like that I'm gonna get pregnant."

"So? I want you to have my kid. What's stopping us Maria? Think about it." Replied Sano as he decided to leave his member inside her.

"You want me to have your kids?" She asked in a surprise tone of voice.

"But of course! Do you see a better lady? You are my dream come true Maria. Let's start a family together. You, me and four children."

"Four children! Wow Sano, sounds like you have this all planned out don't you?"

Just then, a spear came out of nowhere it seemed and Impaler Maria Anna through her heart and also stabbed him as well. He just could not believe it. One second she was here and full of life and now they were both pinned to the side of the hot spring tub.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 am

There was no use. Whoever threw the spear knew what they were doing. They were also strong to pierce two human bodies through and through. As she was bleeding out and him too, there was nothing he could do. He felt his very life force being drained as the blood flowed from the both of them.

"Maria! Maria! Wake up baby please wake up!" Shouted Sanosuke as he tried in vain to revive her with his voice. She was still alive though as with her last strength she hugged him and said, "I will find you my love."

As she died, Sanosuke screamed from the trauma of having lost her so suddenly. It was then he felt a blow behind his head, as he saw his own blood cover his eyes and he felt another and another until he stopped screaming and his world turned to darkness.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 3:26 am

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 3:26 am

The member 'The Grimm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 10, 4, 6
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1   Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharingan Tomoe 2 Training part 1
Page 1 of 1