Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 Vote_lcapMangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 Voting_barMangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 Vote_lcapMangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 Voting_barMangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 1:49 am

This was mind blowing and Sanosuke's face showed exactly how he felt. He was in utter shock. For his whole life he had been lied to about who his father really was. Now that this man Uchiha Aoisuke was in front of him saying that he was his father, he was dumbfounded. It was at this moment, that he felt he had one of those epiphany moments. Everything added up, his father who he now knew is his uncle was nothing like him. And apart from protecting Sanosuke during the attack on Black Sun and teaching him the ways of shinobi, Sanosuke and his father in all fairness was very distant to each other and now he knew why. He could tell that Aoisuke was telling him the truth and he knew that there was some connection between himself and this man, again, now he knew why.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 2:13 am

Aoisuke as well, he stood there upon realizing what was going on. This boy was his son, even though it was him that helped put two and two together, he still couldn't believe it. That his son stood before him like this. Upon seeing Sanosuke falling down through his cave's wooden roof, he could not explain it, but from the moment he saw him, he too felt a familiarity with Sanosuke.

He was shaking his head as Sanosuke stood there looking at him. He could only imagine what Sanosuke was going through emotionally for being lied to but it was the time to clear the air on the whole matter.

"Don't hate your parents. If you have to hate someone you should hate me."

"Why? Tell me why did they push you away?"
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 2:19 am

"Your father and I were in love with the same woman Sanosuke. But your mother I suppose did not know she was pregnant with you and so I told her to chose Morra over me. He has more money and education than I would ever have to provide for her and whatever children came along in the future. So Morra and I had made peace with the understanding that I cannot return to Konoha to cause any marital problems between her and him. And my name would never be mentioned to any child or at all in his house. God as my witness, if I knew she was pregnant I would have stayed. When she found out she was pregnant, she no doubt thought that the father was Morra. So I really can't believe that your mother actually fulfilled my wish and called my son Sanosuke."
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 2:48 am

Sanosuke did not really know what to say other than, "I guess all that left to say is that I will have to pay my adoptive father a visit."

"What is your intention Sanosuke?"

"I will have to ask him face to face to verify what you're saying. And you are going with me."

"What? I can't. I can't face them again."

"If you really are my father and wish to get close to me and be a part of my life again, you will do this."

A certain feeling came over Aoisuke as he knew what he had to do if he really were to get close to this boy. He had to do what Sanosuke asked of him even though doing this was genuinely going to cause much pain for them all. But he knew that if he were Sanosuke, he would want this ironed out as well so he decided to go along with this. After all, Sanosuke was his end game.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 10:58 am

As they walked back to the village, both Uchiha were lost in their own thoughts and said nothing. Sanosuke was still trying to deal with the fact that a man he met just a week ago by chance in a cave there was a possibility that this man could be his father. He was also dealing with the possibility that his so called parents lied to him all these years. The betrayal seemed real and it was just pissing him off at the thought. How dare they keep something like this from him. And what was even more, Sanosuke's father chose to not even teach him the full thing about his Uchiha powers. It was suspicious and his hatred grew even more. Naturally Sanosuke hated being lied to and it hurt even more to see people he trusted the most lied to him.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 1:44 am

Rolling for stuff
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 1:44 am

The member 'The Grimm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 1, 9, 7
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 3
Page 1 of 1