Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 Vote_lcapMangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 Voting_barMangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 Vote_lcapMangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 Voting_barMangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:11 pm

"That's good. You know the pain of loss in an exchange for a gain in power. With each traumatic thing in your life, every loss, you gain more stronger to protect your village. That is what your goal is, to protect the ones you love."

"Yes it is. I would do whatever it takes so long as my village and my people are safe." Said Sanosuke

"Good good. What other levels of the Sharingan come after the three tomoe?"

"I am aware of one more. The Mangekyou Sharingan. He is one of the few of the clan that actually acquired it."

"What is your father's name boy?"

"Uchiha Morra."
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 8:42 pm

Aoisuke's eyes squinted visibly as Sanosuke said that name.

"Uchiha Morra is your father? So Morra had a son. How interesting." Said Aoisuke as he looked at Sanosuke with a renewed interest.

"Sounds like you knew my father. How?"

"I am his brother."

Sanosuke was taken aback and looked at the older Uchiha carefully.

"That I am not going to believe."

"What? Even if I gave you proof? I never knew my brother had a child. Who knows I may have been more motivated to come back to Konoha."

"Well ok, tell me. Give me proof that you are who you say you are as well."
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 10:07 pm

"Your father has a total of four scars. One a crescent shaped scar on his lower back, second, there is a large deep scar on his right side of the chest. Third, one that No one except those that know Morra pretty long is a single scar running from the front to the back on his hair line and is covered by hair. Morra didn't want to come out of the house until his hair grew back but our mother insisted he must get out and take some sun. Fourth, and probably the one Morra loves the most. Is the one that cuts his face in two with a diagonal scar. He loves it because he never told you why."

"That's true. Do you know why then?"

"Of course! It's because I wad the one that gave it to him when we were young. So it reminds him of me."

"Then why hasn't he never mentioned you before?"

"That is a long story."
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 11:04 pm

"Well, I am not in a hurry. You can't expect to just have me in suspense. I mean if you are my uncle and I have never heard about you from either my parents then there must be a reason. If they haven't mentioned you, it's either you told them to do so for whatever reason or you did something to them that they hate you and refused to even let you own nephew know you exist."

"You are a smart one Sanosuke I will give you that but me and your father many years ago were very close. So close we were that people who knew us would call us twin brothers. We could not be seen without each other and were inseparable. I was the older one and always looked out for your father. Any big brother would do that for their kid brother."
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 11:12 pm

So dad had an older brother. That is interesting.

"Tell me more."

"Alright but let's walk and talk. It's going to be dark in a few hours and we should get going." Said Aoisuke. After Sanosuke agreed and they started walking he continued with his story. "Well as you know, I am the older one so I would know more about girls than Morra would and he would see me with girls my age every weekend and yea he wanted to be like me. As we both grew and Morra was now in his late teens, he met a girl named Sharra...your mother. And that was when everything changed between us."

"My mother changed him. I knew that from since I knew myself but what does that have to do with you?"

"Well you see, your mother she's an amazing woman. As amazing as she was, she met me first. About two years before she met your father. And we had a son together. She said my fist child will be called Sanosuke."
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 1:42 am

Rolling for stuff
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 1:42 am

The member 'The Grimm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 9, 8, 5
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2   Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mangekyou Sharingan Training Part 2
Page 1 of 1