Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] Vote_lcapWinds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] Voting_barWinds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] Vote_lcapWinds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] Voting_barWinds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] Empty
PostSubject: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 11:11 am

A girl, hair black as coal and bound in a ponytail off to her right, stood with both feet planted above blades of grass, crunched underneath her pristine black boots, worn up to her mid-calves. Her hands were crossed as she inspected the fields. The Yuki Training Ground had been the designated area, but it was still far too early for her tutor for the session to arrive. It had been awhile since she had actually done any training with someone else as she did tend to be a loner. Not that she viewed bonds as something weak but it was more than she didn’t mesh well with others. Luckily for her, her training partner for the day was a member of her clan so if things did get awkward between them, they could always discuss clan related matters. As she waited, she would close her eyes and took a deep breath before raising her hand and releasing a thick mist to cover the entire area.

Hiding in the Mist learned.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 12:08 pm

Though she had no idea that she was being snuck up on, she wouldn’t be startled when he had whispered in her ear. Once the mist was dispelled, she would turn on her heels and faced the man that was a few feet away from her. She didn’t understand why he had that look on his face as if she was something he was about completely annihilate, this was just a simple training session, then again most men were unable to control their primal instincts so she wasn’t surprised at his attitude. “Good morning Akira-san. I see you’re rather eager to get going but please be reminded of the gap between us, I’m just a genin after all. ” She stated with her usual emotionless expression on her face. With that said, she would form a flurry of seals before creating a clone made of water through the existing source of water nearby. Once that was done, she would toss a kunai to the clone then both her and the clone would rush towards the man at a considerable pace looking to cut him off from the left and right.

Water Clone learned
Water clone used
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 12:35 pm

It was interesting that he had decided to lecture her about death. She knew all too well what could happen during a mission as she had lost a lot of people dare to her during missions. But she was one who knew there was a time and place for everything and it was obvious that he was one of those people who didn’t think like that. Thankfully for her, he did seem a bit slow so she would simply move to the left as fast as she possibly could to avoid his knee and once she had avoided the attack, she would form another series of seals then held out her hand towards him attempting to capture him in the water prison technique. The clone, on the other hand, would attempt to stab his clone with the kunai.

Lucianna's max speed is 55
Water Prison Learned
Water prison used
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 9:14 am

Well of course it failed. Lucianna thought as he was easily able to destroy her water clone and escape from her attempt to capture him in the water prison. It was obvious that there was a huge gap in their strength, however, as long as she was faster he wouldn’t be able to hit her, which was alright with her. Cartwheeling backward, she would could to a halt once a considerable amount of distance was between them. “Well if you were slow and weak this wouldn’t be much of a learning experience now would it?” Lucianna stated as the techniques she knew would be ineffective against him so she would have to throw in the towel here. Unfortunately, she wasn’t at a level where she could learn ninjutsu techniques beyond C rank. Well, not yet anyways.

1/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 9:39 am

Lucianna’s eyebrow would raise as she noticed the look of disgust on his face. What exactly did he think this was? If he had expected her to overexert herself over a simple training session, well he was wrong. The whole point of this was to improve her skills, not a fight to the death. She never understood what the guy’s problem was and she didn’t want to find out in all honesty, but she was interested in hearing what he had to say to her. Heading over to where he was, she would take a seat before him and waited for him to say what he wanted to.

2/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:18 am

The Bloody Mist way, huh? That’s an interesting concept. I for one don’t agree with such barbaric customs. I was taught by my parents to fight with honor so I don’t condone senseless violence. There are a time and place for everything so if I had to keep my guard up around someone who I was training with that means that particular individual had ill will towards me in the first place or they’re messed up in the head.” Lucianna ended as her cold blue eyes were fixated on the man before. She would make a mental note of the kind of person he was and make up her mind on something else in particular.

About me? Well, my name is Lucianna. Lucianna Yuki.” She said with emphasis. “My only interests are getting strong enough to be the leader my clan truly deserves and becoming the best swordswoman in Kirigakure.” She ended waiting for him to speak again.

3/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:37 am

She did know that it would be awhile before she would be able to take her rightful place as the leader of the clan. She was just starting her journey as a shinobi after all. But she had all intentions of claiming what was rightfully hers even if that meant that she had to train day and night until her hands bled from holding a sword for too long or until she was completely exhausted from a lack of chakra and stamina. She was not going to let this slip. “I do have sessions with the elders about the political aspect of the clan on a weekly basis. It’s boring but I have no choice. Anyway, tell me about yourself and your goals?” She said as she half expected him to say something along the line of becoming the strongest or ruling over the lands.

4/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:19 am

Oh? That was a rather interesting answer to her question. It didn’t change her opinion of him, however, as even the most twisted mind thought that their actions were for the greater good. His actions over time would make her truly change her thoughts on him. “That sounds like a job for the Mizukage, are you saying that you want to be the next leader of the village?” She asked before standing on her two feet. Being the Mizukage was a nice goal as you were able to directly influence lives of the people within in the village. Maybe that’s what she should be aiming for? Nah, too much work. Though she wouldn't mind the next Mizukage was a Yuki. That would make her proud.

5/5

Ninjutsu trained from Adept-> Expert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Brushing the dirt from off her shorts. She would look around to see if anyone else was in the vicinity before attempting what she had thought of while speaking to the man. She had seen this technique in scrolls that her father kept in his bedroom and was rather eager to test it out herself, after all it was a pretty useful technique. “I’ve never been to another village before. Though I don’t think I would ever want to go to Konoha. Not after what those bastards did to my parents.” Lucianna stated as her tone of voice changed from indifference to anger. Forming the necessary seals, she would gather the chakra necessary for the technique she wished to try.

1/3

Last edited by Lucianna on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 6:23 pm

A frown would appear on her lips the moment the man began to speak. Though she had a distaste for Konohagakure shinobi there was no way she was planning on doing any of what he had mentioned, that was just disgusting. It was quite obvious that he had a taste for violence and destruction but they were nothing alike. “I only want to find those responsible for their deaths. I have no plans on destroying the entire village and killing anyone who is innocent, that’s just foolish.” She stated as she begun to calm down and returned to her usual expressionless demeanor.  Once she had gathered enough chakra, she would release it into the air, causing clouds to gather and eventually rain.

2/3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Though she didn’t appreciate the way he had said it, he was absolutely right. She was a bit on the scrawny side and since she did have plans on training and using Taijutsu in the future it was the perfect time to actually get some physical training done. “You’re the boss.” For now anyways, she thought as she did a couple of stretches before getting down on the ground to start doing some pushups. Though she was indeed skinnier than a toothpick she wasn’t as weak as she had seemed and as such she would quickly do a 100 pushups in a breeze, however she begun struggling around the 150 mark as it was starting to take a toll on her tiny arms. Gritting her teeth she would continue to push on determined to go make it to 500.

Water Release: Rain Tiger at Will

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 7:16 pm

To say she was in pain was an understatement. Her arms felt like they were about to give out any minute and on top of that, the palm of her hands felt like they were on fire. Though it felt as if her body was about to fail her at any moment, she wasn’t going to give up. She would continue to push her body to its limit to ensure that she would get to the target. “498..” The combination of the rain technique she foolishly forgot to cancel and the sweat from her brow would begin getting into her eyes but she would just ignore the stinging sensation and continued to push on. “499…” Her breath was ragged and it felt as if she was about to pass out from sheer exhaustion but she was almost there. Surely she would be able make just one more? If she had fallen here it would be quite the disappointment. “500!” That number was like music to her ears as her arms would immediately gave way after reaching her goal. She would just lay there for a while and after about a minute or so she would get up on her feet and brushed herself off.

1/3

Last edited by Lucianna on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 11:40 am

Taking a deep breath, Lucianna would mentally prepare herself for another grueling physical exercise. Once she was ready she would go on the ground and once she found a spot where she was comfortable, though this was the cold wet floor so a comfortable spot was debatable, she would place both arms behind her head and began doing the sit-ups. Like the first time she would easily blow through half of what was required of her in a few minutes but again she began struggling once she arrived at the 400 mark. Gritting her teeth she would continue to power through the pain and hoped it would be over soon.

2/3

Last edited by Lucianna on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]   Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira] Empty

Back to top Go down

Winds of Winter [Lucianna and Akira]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next