Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] Vote_lcapTrying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] Voting_barTrying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] Vote_lcapTrying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] Voting_barTrying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin
Genin
Genin
Jin

Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] Empty
PostSubject: Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]   Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am

Jin was a twenty year old shinobi. Conventionally, he should’ve been chuunin and closer to a jounin, if not a jounin. However, his familial obligations had brought this particular situation onto him. This though, did not deter him. He just understood that now he needed to work harder than any other shinobi. This life and this world was his choice. He had chosen to become a shinobi and not a merchant. Then, he would do whatever it took to become a proper shinobi. If that meant rigorous training, then he was all up for it. And that’s exactly what he was doing standing in the middle of the training ground.

Wearing his signature black colored long coat, he had his kunai and shuriken with him. The focus of today was Bukijutsu. He had developed a liking of the pointy things that could prove very dangerous when used right. And that was the thing to emphasize on, he had to learn the using them part. Even at his age, his skills with the weaponry were at a beginner level. In other words, he was as capable as an academy graduate. Sure, most shinobi would laugh at that but he would channel all of that to his training.

It was early morning, the gentle morning breeze was blowing and the birds were chirping. His hairs and his coat were swaying gently with the wind. In order to train properly, Jin had asked a senior to help him train in the ways of bukijutsu. He had no specific technique in mind to learn for now nor did he have a specific weapon to focus on yet. For now, the basics would do. He didn’t just have a senpai joining him, he also had a fellow genin joining him as well.

Before the senpai and his fellow genin could make it, since he was the first one here; he decided to do some stretches and jog around the place to get his blood flowing. So by the time they would arrive, he would be ready. Even for his training, Jin was not without his signature white colored mask.

So the masked shinobi, began jogging around the training ground as he waited for his senpai and the other genin.
Word Count: 374
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-3
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]   Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 8:16 pm

Kirito had honestly gotten bored at the exams, he had seen some of the first match and the winner was obvious, so, he decided that he would wait until the second match to return. He had faith that this match would be much more satisfying as he knew both combatants were top tier ninja. He had heard that some Genin had wanted training in kenjutsu, and as an ex-samurai he couldn't help himself but to go and talk to the boy. He had his wakizashi strapped to his back, it was a rather elegant blade with a dragon on the guard and kanji for turtle on the blade itself.

Kirito for the most part wore his normal outfit of a black gi, toed by a white sash with a white haori, embroidered on the back with the kanji for "three" found inside a diamond. His blade was tied around his torso with a blue strap. His messy white hair moved gently in the wind and his icy blue eyes betrayed his obvious experience as a ninja, despite his obviously young age.

He arrived at the training ground to find a masked boy running laps. It was rather odd, in Kirito's opinion for anyone to be wearing a mask that wasn't in ANBU, but who was he to judge. He decided that he would approach the boy to see if this was indeed the person who wanted training.

"You there! Are you the one who wanted help with Kenjutsu?"

Back to top Go down
Yin
Genin
Genin
Yin

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]   Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 9:12 am

Crystalline skies heralded a good and bright day to come. The crisp autumn air was a refreshing change in the atmosphere. For once, she would be training in cooler weather, and not under the blistering summer heat-- a thought with both motivated and excited the older teenage girl.
She had been invited to join in some basic weaponry training, which was very essential for someone who enjoyed the art of close, hand to hand combat. It at least seemed logical to understand how to use weapons in a fight, in case such a thing could an advantage.

Upon reaching the training grounds, an unfamiliar sight took the young redhead by surprise. Why was there a full grown man running in circles in the area where she was meant to train with another Genin?
Along with questioning the dark clothed man, the youthful ginger also questioned the mask. Was it the air really so cold that it would require a mask, or did this person feel a need to conceal their identity?

Perhaps he was cold natured; Yin did not want to assume the worst-- that this was some fugitive, a masked serial killer out to massacre the whole Invisible Plant Appendage village! ...and he was only getting warmed up here.

The cold did not bother Yin, who wore barely any clothes, finding them restrictive and uncomfortable when it came to training and fighting.
Luckily, someone else had arrived, and judging by his words, he was the one meant to be training her and the other Genin... who surely was not the masked man. "I am, yes," she responded in a chipper manner, answering his question as though it had been directed at her.

"And you!" She snapped, turning around quickly to face the man racing in laps. "What's with the mask, really? Are you trying to be edgy and suspicious?"

At least, the mask was a genius attention grabber. If that was what the man desired, he had received it.
Back to top Go down
Jin
Genin
Genin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]   Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 10:39 am

Jin had completed 3 laps around the training ground when the first young one appeared. Jin stopped and walked towards the young boy with the sword on his back. He was sweating slightly and his breath was off, but slowly he was regulating it to normal. However, his sweat wasn’t visible underneath his mask. As Jin got closer to the boy and was asked a question, another genin had already appeared by then and she answered the question for him.

It was apparent that the white haired boy had little problem with Jin’s attire or his mask. However, the female among them with the questionable taste in clothing, didn’t like Jin for some reason. Jin knew how to fix that, it was pretty basic to him. He immediately bowed to the boy and then turned to the girl and bowed to her too.

”I am also here to get some basic bukijutsu training”, he said to the white haired boy and then he spoke to the girl.

”I’m really sorry if my mask made you uncomfortable. I have no intention of making you uncomfortable”, he would say to her and then raise his head and remove his mask; revealing his face.

”It has become a part of me, I’m more comfortable with it. So I hope you don’t mind if I continue to wear it”, he would wait for her answer and then put it back, if she did say it wasn’t a problem. If she would reply that it wasn’t okay, then Jin would put it away. He wasn’t here to make enemies, he was here to learn bukijutsu and may be find a friend in doing so. After concluding that exchange with the girl who had yet to introduce himself, Jin would turn back to the boy again.

He would then address both of them, ”I believe introductions are in order so I will go first. I am Jin Ota, a genin from the Ota family”, he would say as once more his head would slightly bow towards the both of them.

The Ota household wasn’t famous or even known in the shinobi world. However, they did acquire extravagant things from the outside world and brought them to Konoha. So people with that kind of passion knew about the Ota.

Word Count: 402
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]   Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 12:08 pm

After hearing the two Genin talk about the mask the one now known as Jin wore, Kirito would return the bow that the boy sent his way. He also nodded as the boy spoke about introductions. "My name is Kirito Samejima, I am not an official member of any village, as such, I do not hold any official ranking. I do have some skill in Kenjutsu though, so perhaps i could be of service?" He would wait for the girl to introduce herself before stepping back and drawing his blade.

Holding it in a forward grip he would look at the two. "Do you both have a sword? Or something to use in its place?" It would make sense for them to come to a Kenjutsu session with an actual sword, but they could also use a stick or branch from a tree to train with some, so it wasn't a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Yin
Genin
Genin
Yin

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]   Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 3:38 pm

The formality of the dark haired man took the girl aback. She visibly blinked in confusion as he spoke, gritting her teeth slightly in both surprise and irritation. Breathing out a slightly agitated sigh, Yin responded to the rather… odd… man. “Fine, fine. You can wear it,”, she said, not ready to be proven ‘uncomfortable’ by making him not wear his mask. It was not the most familiar sight, but surely she would get used to it.

His formality was something of an annoyance to the young teen, however, who had grown tired of such manners during her childhood. Being raised in a noble palace forced one to learn to be prim and proper. Not her, however, who was happy to break free from that life. It was likely that her family was also glad to ship her off, and be rid of the wild redhead.

“Name’s Yin Hyuuga,” she introduced in a casual fashion. As the young snowy-haired boy introduced himself and asked if they had a sword, Yin wandered over to a rack of practice weapons, set up just for those who were utilizing the training grounds. Picking a wooden nodachi for herself, she nodded back towards the boy with a wide grin, waving the sword in the air as an answer to his question.

Back to top Go down
Jin
Genin
Genin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]   Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 10:15 am

He smiled a bit as Yin agreed to allow him wear his mask and then he put his mask back on. For now, the battle for the mask had been won. Their senpai decided to teach them the way of the sword and Jin had nothing against that. He knew little except for the basics about any kind of weaponry. So learning how to swing a sword from a professional sword swinger would definitely be nice. However, wielding an actual blade was probably not a good idea for him. So he too copied the girl and walked to the conveniently placed container of all weaponry. From that, he retrieved a wooden sword that felt epic in his hands. Probably a basic tool for the skilled but for Jin, it was the world.

After retrieving the sword, he would back and stand in front of Kirito and besides Yin. Ready to initiate the first round of training. Now the first thing to learn was probably how to hold a sword properly. He had seen professionals do it and he was familiar with the visual aspects. So he tried to do that. From what he knew, a sword could be wielding by a single hand and a double hand; it depended on the style. For this training, he decided he would learn the presumably more efficient style of a double handed sword.

He grabbed the hilt of the wooden katana firmly and planted his feet on the ground. The eyes glared towards his white haired senpai in preparation of what was to come. Were they going to battle by sparring? Or was he going to tell them how to swing at wooden dummies? That was for Kirito senpai to know and Jin to find out.

Training Bukijutsu: Begineer > Adept
Back to top Go down
Shin
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain
Shin

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]   Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 8:36 am

Kirito realized how long this training would take and knew he needed to get back to the exams stadium, but he didn't want to leave those he was helping without someone to show them the way, so he decided to leave them with a shadow clone and let them spar against it. "I must return to the Chūnin exams, but I will leave yoy with a very capable shadow clone that you will both spar against." With that, he would create a clone and body flicker away. His clone would go and grab a practice sword like the other two had and would get into a ready stance, "Come at me when you are ready." Was all the invitation he sent.

[Pseudo-EXIT]
(Jin may control my clone as one would an NPC. It will dispell once topic has concluded.)
Back to top Go down
Jin
Genin
Genin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]   Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:56 am

”Now then, come at me Jin”, said the clone that was left behind to Jin. Kirito left so fast, Jin didn’t even come up with words. He could only nod and bow a little as the real one left the training grounds. And immediately after, Jin was told to attack the clone. Well, that was one way of learning bukijutsu; wasn’t it? And so he did as he was told. As the clone had only talked to Jin, he assumed that it was a one on one session and Jin was going first.

Complying with the earlier request of coming at him, Jin ran towards the clone and attempted to slash with the wooden sword in a horizontal slash which would propagate and then turn into a diagonally upward slash. The clone stepped aside, as the slash was aimed from the left bottom side of the clone to the right upper side, Kirito’s clone simply stepped to the far left and avoided the slash and as Jin ran ahead; he extended his leg caught Jin with it and he went tumbling down. There was nothing but the dust and the ground to break his fall. His mask held on but he was down for the count.

Immediately, Jin stood up again.

”Whenever you strike, mind your foothold. Power comes from the ground. Channel it into your strike and try to corner your target into your slash. Again!”, said the white haired boy.

Jin nodded and prepared himself to go at it again.

Bukijutsu Training: Beginner>Adept

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Jin
Genin
Genin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]   Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 12:15 pm

After his stumbling first encounter, it turned into an epic training session. It was epic because Jin epicly got slammed around and Kirito’s clone casually stepped around giving tips. From a third person’s point of view, this was probably hilarious. However, it wasn’t enough to put off Jin. He got hit in the back of his head, on his back, on his torso, on his thighs, on his legs; that wooden katana that Kirito wielded landed a ton of times. While Jin’s wooden katana didn’t manage to touch that white haired skilled swordsman.

The training session continued for two hours. And there were no breaks because there was another student waiting. Jin poured his all but Kirito didn’t have to do that. Jin learned useful tips about how to wield a katana and how to strike an opponent. Also how not to try and attack someone. He understood the importance of maintaining a strong foothold.

This wasn’t an epic session and he didn’t attain a mastery. However, his expertise in bukijutsu did get better and at least he was no longer a beginner. He could probably wield a katana better than the average joe now. And that was saying something, especially after a two hour session.

By the time the session ended, Jin was tired, sweaty and breathing heavily. So, he bowed to both shinobi in the training ground besides him and said his farewell. He needed to get some rest and think about what he had just learned.

[Exit]

Bukijutsu Training: Beginner>Adept

Rewards:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]   Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito] Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying not to cut myself [Jin/Yin/Kirito]
Page 1 of 1