Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Hiro's Solo Mission thread Vote_lcapHiro's Solo Mission thread Voting_barHiro's Solo Mission thread Vote_rcap 
Shin
Hiro's Solo Mission thread Vote_lcapHiro's Solo Mission thread Voting_barHiro's Solo Mission thread Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Hiro's Solo Mission thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-2
Clan: Ichibi

Hiro's Solo Mission thread Empty
PostSubject: Hiro's Solo Mission thread   Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Spoiler:

Hiro had requested a mission and he was given this one, he had to babysit, that should not be to difficult, he walked from the kage's mansion and headed to the home of the man who requested the baby sitter. Upon reaching the door, Hiro would knock and when the door open there on the other side of the door was a kid who was older then him. Hiro could not help but blink a couple of times while staring at the kid, he was going to babysit someone older then him?

Then the kid was over shadowed by a man standing behind her, and Hiro would look up at the man, this must be the client, Mr.Steven. Hiro would tilt his head, his headband glistening in the light that shone through the door and he would introduce himself " Hello Sir , I am Hiro....." He did not get much further then that before Mr.Steven had been heading out the door in a hurry , saying as he walked by "Rules on the Fridge" and he was gone.

Hiro would look back at the girl, who would step backwards and to the side to allow him in, Hiro would step in and close the door behind him, and he tilted his head at her and asked "So why do you need a Babysitter?" this seemed to trigger the onslaught.

"Uhg I know right, I am fifteen and he treats me like I am five, and how old are you anyways ten?" She went on really quick, Hiro only had time to answer with "twelve" before she continued on her rant " I have been treated like a Princess since I was seven and all I have ever wanted to do was become a Kunoichi, but Father feels that I will either disappoint the family or end up dead on like my first mission."

Hiro was in fact on his first mission, and right now was wishing he was dead, He could not believe this girl had a set bedtime as well, seemed kind of messed up, however he just stood there and listened to her rant, staying quite.

She eventually caught on that he had not moved since stepping in from the door and she was walking around the house "Oh I am sorry, please have a seat, I am Sorry, I just had to rant, specially when i saw the babysitter is younger then I am, it is upsetting" Hiro only replied with "Yea I could not believe it either" She gave him that face like 'I know right'

After sitting in the quiet for a bit, he suggested a couple of games they could play to pass the time, however she did not seem really that interested in the games, until he moved a piece using sand. She suddenly got excited "Oh My God, How did you do that, did they teach you that in the academy, could you teach me that" there he goes messing up again, he let out a sigh.

"I have always had this power since I could remember, nothing the academy taught me, and I have yet to see anyone else do it, However I do know, that I could teach you some of the Academy Jutsu, and who knows, show your father you want it bad enough, and he caves in then you got an edge on the other kids" After Hiro spoke these words, Her face seemed to light up, and she got really giddy, 'good greif' was all Hiro could think.

They cleared the frontroom so that they had enough room, and he would face directly across from her "Alright so, the first one is the clone technique, really simple" He would form the hand seal, and on either side of him a carbon copy of him was made, then he let it go and point to her "now you try" now he was not a teacher, so he did not understand he needed to tell her how chakra worked.

She made the same symbol and closed her eyes, after about five minutes she looked around and nothing, and when he saw her peek looking for the clones he sighed, this was going to be a long night, thankfully it ends at ten pm, that was a few hours from now.

He would walk her through, eventually, step by step, until she finally made one clone, not that great , but she made one, however due to the first time using chakra, and at the time of night, she was worn out, and headed to bed.

Once she was in bed, Hiro only had to wait about an hour longer before her father came home, that was his sign he was off the hook and he left quickly, she would have to work at it, but at least she wasnt completely hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Solo Mission thread   Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Spoiler:

Hiro had always gone to Mr.Egg's shop for some good eats, however there was a mission with his name on it, so Hiro accepted it , he would rather get paid to eat then pay for eating. Well When he arrived there, and they greeted each other, Hiro let him know why he was there. Mr.Egg seemed excited, and let him know that he was testing out some new recipies and wanted a judge on how well they taste, and if possible how to improve them.

Hiro figured that since Mr.Eggs was usually good, this was going to be awesome, until he got the first thing to taste, he put the spoon in his mouth expecting something amazing, but it was nasty, he could barely swallow down, and after words he stuck his tounge out making a obvious bleh noise at the same time. When he talked with Mr.Egg about what it was, he then gave him how it tasted and how he would personally improve it.

Then the next thing was a little more acceptable, just bland, he let him know that it needed flavor, otherwise just keep salt on hand for customers to add it in, cause plain salt flavor is better then nothing.

Then Finally was something, that it looked like a horror movie scene, and Hiro begrudgingly put a spoon full in his mouth, expecting the worst, but after tasting it, found it amazing, it really threw him off guard, and he devoured it.

Mr Egg decided that was enough for the day and sent him on his way with his reward for a fine job done , and braving the foods that Mr Egg concockted.
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Solo Mission thread   Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Spoiler:

Hiro was eating lunch at Mr. Eggs like he usually does, and chatting with Mr.Egg , Hiro wound up asking about Mr.Egg's daughter, and that was it. Mr Egg went on and on about how she could not find a boyfriend, and ect ect, Hiro was just wondering at that point why would Mr Egg be worried about that, his daughter was young, there was plenty of time.

Hiro went on eating while the silence fell over, and suddenly when Hiro had a mouth full of Broth, Mr Egg asked if Hiro would take his daughter on a date, this made Hiro half cough and Half choke, what was mr Egg thinking. Then they talked for a little bit about it, Mr Egg was willing to pay for it, and he had an idea even for what to do for the date, a movie would be nice. As Long as it was a nice date, but by the end of it, she had to break it off with Hiro.

That was a little upsetting to him that he had to get dumped at the end of the date, but whatever was needed to give her the confidence she needed he guessed. He would finally agree and do as instucted, however when the Movie was over, Hiro had to do something to get her to break it off, so he would use his sand to control her movements a little so that he could give her a kiss, when he did though she slapped him, stating that he was moving to fast and that it would be best if they ended it right there.

Hiro went home alone, with a pocket filled with money from Mr.Egg and the handprint of his daughter across his face.
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Solo Mission thread   Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 1:34 am

Spoiler:

Hiro had been sitting at the Ramen shop the very moment a man was sent flying out the door, and he looked at what was happening, wondering, heard shouting and then the guy who did it looked at Hiro, as Hiro was the only one in the shop at the moment, and pointed at him. "You, can you cook?"

Hiro stared at him for a moment and then shrugged " I do not know , how come?" that is when the guy goes into a whole rant about the guy who he just threw out of the door, and how today was a big day for them, and that he needed someone in the back cooking, Hiro shrugged and informed him " I can learn" the man told him if he did, he would not only get paid, but the meal he just had would be free, that was good for him.

Hiro stepped into the back with the man and listened and watched as he went through the different broths, noodles, and construction of the bowls when they are are ordered, they went through a couple of practice bowls to make sure Hiro had the hang of it, then he went through the process of making more broth and cooking up more noodles, this was not a difficult process at all really, but the boss was just making sure everything was covered while he would be outfront.

The practice was rather well received, which was gone to show in the work later that night, everything seemed to go without hitch, he kept up with the orders for the most part, only falling back a few bowls during the rush portions, but other then that, he did well, and at the end of the night, the Boss handed him his share cash, gave him praise, told him thanks,and then sent him on his way.
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Solo Mission thread   Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Solo Mission thread   Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Hiro was given the Mission of working for a farmer, so he would head out to the farm and meet up with the farmer to get the run down on what he needed and how it should be done, the man needed blueberries picked, by the end of the night, well this ought to be fun, when the farmer left, hiro decided he would use sand to help him out with this, although he could only do enough sand for about a row of bushes at a time, he would set his sand out clearing row after row of Blueberries.

while his sand went through the bushes picking the blueberries, he would sort out which ones looked good and which ones looked bad, sorting them into different piles, in a matter of moments he had a system down pact, and not much longer and he was complete with his mission, he just had to wait for a bit for the farmer to return and show him the work that was done, then he would collect his reward and be on his way back home.
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Solo Mission thread   Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Hiro was looking to make some more money, and was back at collecting another missions when he see one he saw previously and thought someone else had completed the mission, he opened it up and read it, this lady was missing her necklace and it was not the first time for this to happen to her. Hiro decided this could be some quick easy money, and picked up the mission, and headed out to the address within the information of the mission.

After getting there, he knocked on the door and waited for her to answer, she was a little old lady and he addressed her and informed her on who he was, and why he was here. She welcomed him in and told him about where she last saw the necklace. He went looking in that area and a couple of other places, it was a few hours before he asked for a description of it, and when she told him, he shook his head and pointed at the one around her neck "Like that One" and when she saw it she could not help but laugh saying that it was. She paid Hiro for his inconvenience, Hiro made sure to make a note on the paper work that this was not the first time, and that she was likely to 'Lose' it again.
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Solo Mission thread   Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:00 am

Hiro picked up a mission, or rather the mission had picked him out. Hiro was sent out to the address of a member of the village, when he got there he could see why he was chosen, the man looked close enough to him to be the father of Hiro, and Hiro would introduce himself, he was quickly ushered inside the house and the man introduced himself, and then explained the mission to Hiro exactly and how he got himself into the situation.

Hiro sighed and Agreed, it was not the first time he called someone who was not biologically his father, well father. but this would be a first to be paid to do it. so he got to know vital information about his father, and informed his father vital information about himself. With the exchange of information, they were all set for the evening, and then Dinner time came around, they spent the day together so that they could get used to calling each other father and son. And throughout the dinner, getting to know each other helped out during the suspisicious questions from the date, however by the end of the night she was satisfied with the information give, being told that Hiro was a ninja, which he is, which is why she never saw him around.

After the dinner, hiro talked with the man a little longer before reciving his payment and then heading his way back to his own house, late enough that the woman was at her own house and would not find out the secret.
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Solo Mission thread   Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:28 am

Hiro had been hearing rumors about this kid who was really over his head with a fight, and then come the day of the fight, the kid noticed Hiro was a ninja and came up to him in private. and they talked, the man really needed to win this fight, yet he doubted he could win it, unless someone threw the fight on the other end, but the man was to antagonized at this point to even think about it. The kid offered a small award if Hiro could find some way to fight on the other mans behalf and throw the fight.

So Hiro would accept, and then he went looking for the man in a dark ally , ambushing him and stashing him, with a few of the mans items, he went off dressed as the man and arrived at the location for the fight, Hiro would not hold back at first once the fight started, using only fist to cuffs, and once he got a feel of the man's abilities, he adjusted to be just under the mans skill, This made the fight go on for awhile, but the end result was as it should be, the other man wound up winning, and Hiro returned the stuff to the man in the ally, and he would meet in a totally different location to collect his payment.
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Solo Mission thread   Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:57 am

Hiro was out shopping one day when he heard a crashing sound, a employee had fallen and something in a box had fallen on it, hiro acted quickly, moving the box off the arm and then picking up the man and carrying him to the hospital. Hiro went back to shopping after delivering the man to the hospital, well after his shopping trip, he needed to replenish his funds and went looking for a job the next day.

When he saw the store he was just shopping at was looking for a replacement for the injured man, hiro decided he would help further by taking up the job, and he reported to the store for the work, the man with the broken arm was there, waiting for whoever took up the mission, when he saw it was the man who took him to the hospital, he got the chance to thank hiro, and then with a little ushering from hiro, he went on to describe what all it was he did for the store that hiro would need to do.

so hiro went to work, and anything he could not get to a certain height he used the sand to help him get them up to those spots, after about four hours of work, he was all done with the work that was set for him from the man, he did a couple extra things just to set a good example and make sure to help show that the man had good taste in help. when he was done he headed home with reward in hand.
Back to top Go down
Hirotsugu Matsuda

Hirotsugu Matsuda

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Solo Mission thread   Hiro's Solo Mission thread EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 4:08 am

Hiro had graduated not long ago, and he was seeing incidents of a fight that was happening almost every day, at a certain time, and he saw a mission posted by the academy teachers to help quell the situation. Hiro decided he could help with this situation, and took the mission. Hiro would then head to the Academy. upon getting there he would speak with the teachers that put the mission up, getting information about the location of where the fights tend to happen.

hiro would then go to the location and wait for the fight to break out. it took some time, but in a switch of classes, it happened, the students crossed paths and it began but hiro had prepared things. when the kids started to throw punches they were stopped inches apart from connecting, sand wrapped them both, and they were flung to opposite sides of the hallway, with students seperating and Hiro standing there.

He looked at both with a grin, this was him, just trying to put the fear into the boys, not the demon itself, but he wanted them to think it was the demon. so he spoke to them as if the demon was, but more with striking a deal with them then it was like he was going to kill them " this is what happens when you do not head a superiors orders, you get killed, if this was out in the field and you disobeyed and infought like this, You would be killed, On the spot without question or failure, however, I am willing to make an Acception, if this stops, which i will be checking on, you both will be left to live."

Hiro would then let the boys go and walk off, content that his job was done, he would however check to make sure he was successful in a week before officially accepting the reward for the mission and then headed home to enjoy a mission well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiro's Solo Mission thread   Hiro's Solo Mission thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiro's Solo Mission thread
Page 1 of 1