Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] Vote_lcapMy First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] Voting_barMy First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] Vote_rcap 
Shin
My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] Vote_lcapMy First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] Voting_barMy First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,
Tier: B-3
Clan: Seung

My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] Empty
PostSubject: My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya]   My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 5:33 am

Mission Description:

Hideo had gotten up early today to meet up with one of the local jounin of the village to do some missions with her as a Genin, one might call it a ride along. He got to see what it was like for a jounin on a B-rank mission so he was quite happy about it, he hoped that he wouldn't be a burden to her but his skill in Fuinjutsu was quite high for his skill group.

"Hmm, where was I told to meet her again? Probably the place we're doing the mission you idiot. That's pretty stupid of me"

Taking off over rooftops he'd arrive to the training area that was the location the client had spotted the paper bombs that the village had assigned the two of them to disarm and remove as a threat.

Mission Progress: [1/5]
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya]   My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 am

Amaya was worried when she heard the mission report, so she had headed over, hopefully the Genin she chose to shadow her for the day would be smart enough to meet her there. She had arrived a little early, and that was fine, it allowed her to approach the paper bomb, being rather fluent in fuinjutsu, she was familiar with how these worked, and was able to find one rather shortly in arriving, the first of five.

Amaya would be half way through removing the bomb carefully when she sensed the closeness of the genin, she would wait for him to show up before finishing removing the bomb, in hopes that he would be able to see how to do it himself, she would of course be explaining shortly how to do it, that way it would be easier for him to do it as well.

1/5 mission
Back to top Go down
Okita
Genin
Genin
Okita

Ninja I.D,
Tier: B-3
Clan: Seung

PostSubject: Re: My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya]   My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 5:53 am

Upon arriving and spotting her he was able to see her in the delicate process of removing a paper bomb, how simple. He actually found it very pleasant he got such an easy task which probably wasn't that easy for any old ninja but Fuinjutsu was in his blood. He walked over to her though before realising he knew who she was. They hadn't told him the name of the jounin and so he was a little surprised.

"Amaya, Nice to see you again. It seems I drew pretty lucky with such a lovely partner and with such a task that I am suited to it perfectly, you don't mind if I go look for one do you? I see you've got your own here unless you want to give me the run down for the sake of it."

Mission Progress: [2/5]
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kaguya

Naomi Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya]   My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 6:03 am

When he spoke Amaya could not help but smile, under normal circumstances, she would laugh, however with this delicate task at the moment, a smile was all she could muster, due to concentration for the most part, after fully removing the first one she handed it to the kid.

"Hello Hideo, Yes I chose you for this, for a couple of reasons, so do not go thinking it fate. However this is fuinjutsu based work yes, yet delicate, paper bombs operate on a two chakra charge like system, the first is like gun powder being set in place prior, ready to be ignited, and the second burst of chakra, being that spark that sets if off. The Key to this, is using your own Chakra to be like a wall, stop the spark from hitting the gunpowder, and dose the spark, if you are good, you can preserve the bomb, and use it for later"

Unlike a common way to remove it being removing the 'Blackpowder' As Amaya called it, she was going to teach him how to preserve to recycle for later use, inspection of the paper would reveal the seal still present.

Then she would point one out not to far from where they were "Go test it out if you want, just do not get frustrated if you remove the wrong part, its better then having it go off in front of you" then she would wait to see how he would respond.

2/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya]   My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya] Empty

Back to top Go down

My First B-rank Mission! [Private/Amaya]
Page 1 of 1