Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] Vote_lcapRaikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] Voting_barRaikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] Vote_rcap 
Shin
Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] Vote_lcapRaikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] Voting_barRaikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azayllyn
Genin
Genin

Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission]   Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission] EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Azayllyn was working in the back of his granddad's ramen shop to help out a bit when his grand dad had come to tell him he needed Az to go help an old friend of his at another ramen shop. It was his uncle Joe who was normally a boisterous and jolly man but one thing he could never abide is thievery so it was no surprise to hear he'd fired his only delivery boy for stealing. "Uncle Jo? I'm here! Who do you need me to deliv-" Azayllyn didn't even get to finish his sentence as  Uncle Joe came rushing out of the kitchen with what looked to be a freshly prepared ramen carrier already waiting as he pushed it absentmindedly into Azayllyn's hands offering only a, "Get that to the Raikage stat Azzy!" Azayllyn blinked as Uncle Joe hurried back to his customers. But that's just how Uncle Joe was Azayllyn knew. "Papa Raikage here I come!" It had been a while since he'd last visited Papa Raikage. Azayllyn felt himself blush profusely. He'd Ever since he was little he had a huge crush on the Papa Apollo more so then any other man in the village. He often daydreamed about him and stared dreamily at him when he thought the man wasn't looking. However when he had turned 16 Azayllyn had gotten the sneaking impression the Raikage had noticed and once he was old enough, 16, the man teased him every time they met and it caused no end of grief for Azayllyn. He often left the man's presence with his face red as a tomato! The man was very busy as was Azayllyn but he was always happy to visit Papa Apollo even though he knew he'd be teased. Azayllyn moved swiftly down the streets taking shortcuts he 'd gotten to know from his years exploring his village and in a matter of five minutes he was at the Raikage's office door knocking. A voice on the other side replied. "Come in, I hope it's my Ramen I'm famished!" Azayllyn walks into the office with a huge smile. "Papa Apollo! It's so nice to see you again!" The Raikage would adopt a huge grin as he greeted Azayllyn. "Well if it isn't my number one fan! Got any love letters today, huh?" Azzy come here and enjoy some ramen with your Secret Crush, huh??" Azayllyn felt his entirer body flush from the tip of his head to the peaks of his toes he was burning. "I'm on the job Papa so I can't stay but maybe next time?" Azayllyn placed  the carrier on the desk hurridely taking out the bowls of ramen as the Raikage continued to mortify him. "It's been so stuffy in this old room without my FAVORITE adorable admirer coming in to cheer me up like old times!" Azayllyn felt dizzy and well he wasn't going to examine that other feeling here he ws embarrased enough. So after adjusting his pants as discreetly as possible he replied. "I promise to visit more Papa but I gotta go now! K? Love ya bye!" Azayllyn walked out of the room his heart beating a thousand miles a minute as he ignored the Raikage's psuedo pouty-face as he left. "Welp I guess I better go see if there are any more deliveries to be made......and maybe change my pants. "

1/1 Ramen Delivery Mission
Back to top Go down

Raikage Ramen [D Rank Mission]
Page 1 of 1