Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 Vote_lcapSharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 Voting_barSharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 Vote_rcap 
Shin
Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 Vote_lcapSharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 Voting_barSharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Upon seeing the base, Sanosuke knew he had to of course be stealthy and this is what he did. He snuck around and knocked out a few guards, five in total and tied them all up in a bundle, gagged them and dragged them into the forest inside a nearby hole. He out bushes on them and moved onto towards the inner part of the village.

He went by the entrance and simply walked in. This is just dandy, and just too easy to be true. When he went further into the building, the steel door behind him just shut behind him and flood lights came on and men came out and surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:50 pm

The men had surrounded him with swords and maces and They were very pleased that they had gotten the drop on him. One man came out from the men and he was no doubt their leader. He was a short troll like stocky man that hair was all over his body and he bore an axe. His hair was red and spikey and he was very muscular and he had a large nose.

Sanosuke eyed him carefully as he stepped forward.

"When a fly walks into a spider's web oh how he is delighted by such a visit. You sir are my fly and boy have we been looking for you for a while now."

"Have to admit, I've been looking for you as well. You see you guy's boss killed my girlfriend and nearly killed me so you understand by grievienance."
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 2:29 am

"Yes I am fully aware of that incident. And we still have the body of your girl friend with us I'm afraid. We killed her for a reason of course. She had an ability that we wanted and we needed her. She was not going to give it to us freely and so we killed her. We have been observing you both for months and when the time was right we decided we would literally kill two birds with one stone. Well in your case it was two people with one spear. Hahahaha!"

"So you took the love of my life...you took her life just because you had something selfish to gain? Then..." said Sanosuke as the anger, the rage, the sadness of her death made a third Tomoe appear in his eyes. He then drew a single katana from its sheath and pointed it at the man that spoke to him. "...I will take your lives in repayment."
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 2:38 am

The leader stood back and let his men swarm and attack Sanosuke. With these eyes, he can simply see their foolish attacks long before they could reach him. He duckedmparried and evaded their blows as each of them, one by one left an opening for him to monopolize on. And he left none of them that came close to him live. As they raised their hand towards him, he would cut off their extended limbs from them. And while the hot blood gushed from the open Wound all over himself andninntheir allies.

As they fell, he would finish them off by impaling them with his katana in their throats. He could hear the gargle sound as blood flooded their windpipe. One by one they fell as he walked towards their leader whose men tried feverishly to stop Sanosuke from getting at their boss.
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 4:54 am

With the last of the minions dead, Sanosuke walked towards the boss and placed a sword to his throat while the leader had backed back all the way towards the metal door that leads to the inside of the bases main building.

"I want her body. She needs a proper burial of whatever remains of her that you haven't already took."

"We took what we wanted already so you can take her husk now."

"Her husk? Her fucking husk?!" Shouted Sanosuke as he pressed the tip of the blade on the man's throat and a trickle of blood started to flow from the shallow wound. "She was a human being! She was the love of my life you fucking asshole! Now open the doors."

A blade suddenly started to flip in the air at great speed and struck the boss right in the chest and Sanosuke finished the job with a thrust of his sword into his throat. Sanosuke somehow knew who it was that threw the sword and turned to look at him. On Aoisuke's shoulder, wrapped in cloth was no doubt the body of his woman.

"Come boy, you have much to learn. And I am here to help you. I got what you wanted. Let's start the training."

Exit
Back to top Go down
The Grimm
Jounin
Jounin
The Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 am

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 am

The member 'The Grimm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Easter Event' : 2, 1, 10
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4   Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharingan Tomoe 3 Training Part 4
Page 1 of 1