Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] Vote_lcapMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] Voting_barMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] Vote_rcap 
Shin
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] Vote_lcapMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] Voting_barMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Ōtsutsuki

My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:26 pm

Looking across the training field at his uncle, he would think of how his training had progressed in the last few weeks. He had learned a lot more about his newly awakened Sharingan and even learned a few jutsu. Secondly, he had begun to show Raiden the basics of sensing nature chakra for when he eventually will show him how to become a sage. Today marked one month before his team was slated to enter the chuunin exams and he needed to continue his training. Waiting for him to begin their sparring match he would mentally prepare himself, activating his Sharingan. He slowly raised his hand into the air before dropping it swiftly shouting, “Hajime!” he dashed forwards throwing a right handed punch directly towards his uncle's face. He sidestepped Raiden's fist and delivered a roundhouse to his back sending him plummeting to the ground. But he wasn’t done yet, he performed a handspring and got right back up.

Flying through Handseals that he had mastered to the point that he could do them in his sleep, he fired a two meter wide water ball directly at his uncle. He didn’t appear to move until the explosion happened and suddenly he was standing next to Raiden. The only way you could tell he was even near the explosion was the fact he was slightly wet.

1/3 [Tomoe 2; using 1x - 25% coupon and 1x - 50% coupon]
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:26 pm

[several weeks later]

After completing his final task of the day he ran as fast as he could back to his house in the clan's compound and into the hidden training field below. There he waited patiently for his uncle to come walking into the training field. He would immediately begin to tell Raiden about the technique he would be learning as he was not one to beat around the bush, “Today, you will be learning the Water Release: Hidden Mist Technique. It is an ancient technique passed along in the main family as it has been for years. Just like it was taught to me by my father, I shall teach it to you. Now, activate your Sharingan and watch closely.”

He would then breathe in a large amount of air, forming a few handsigns before breathing out an immensely thick, white mist, that covered the entirety of the training field. Raiden was totally unable to see through it due to all of the chakra laced in the very mist itself. It would take him quite some time to force himself to see through it .

2/3
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:27 pm

He saw the way that the chakra gathered in his throat interacted with the air he drew in and when he started to exhale when the water originated and how the ebb and flow of his chakra to push out the massive wave of mist reminded him of both the tides and a heartbeat. It was surely an amazing sight to take in as it wasn’t every day that you watch a technique for the first time and just understand its inner workings as he was right now. Now this wasn’t to say that he would be perfect at the technique his first try, no, it would take him the next two weeks to get it to an adequate level for use.

He spent the next week before his chuunin exams in hard training. It wasn’t until the evening before the exams that he allowed himself to rest and mentally prepare for the difficulty to come. His father and his uncle had trained him well and he at least counted on his teammates to not do anything to cause themselves to fail, so he didn’t need to worry about that.

3/3 [Claiming Sharingan Lv. 2]
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:27 pm

It was now the day for his Chūnin examination. It was really more of a Chūnin Selection Exam. In this, two randomly selected contenders will be put into an arena where they battle it out, the last one standing usually gets a lot of points to their score, but it’s possible the loser could out perform them with better strategy, or better techniques. It’s all about showing that you are physically and mentally ready to be of the Chūnin rank. His opponent was someone from the branch clan, Hyō Ōtsutsuki. The boy was known as one of the premier water users in the branch side of the clan. But, he didn’t count on Raidens Sharingan. Red eyes peering into pearly white eyes. Genjutsu would be useless in this battle, it would be pure ninjutsu versus Taijutsu. The battle started off rather dull, with two fighting in pure taijutsu. But the moment it became a Ninjutsu battle, Raiden began to shine. Any jutsu used against him, Raiden sent back with equal vigor. His opponent was keeping up admirably, able to put out a jutsu to counter almost all of his own counters.

Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 pm

Forming a few hand signs, Raiden would cause a heavy mist to begin forming, but his opponent attacked him before he could finalize his attack. It was no bother though, as he managed to form a stone needle that he jabbed into the boys arm. Now robbed of his movement, his opponent stood helpless as Raiden pulled out a kunai and held it to his throat. The examiners clapped and sent them out so they could deliberate. It took a few hours, but finally it came back and Raiden had passed, getting twice as many points as he had actually needed to qualify. He was proud of himself, but was ready to tackle any opportunity that came along to grow stronger. This opportunity was on its way, in the form of specialized training under his uncle who had mastered the use of the Sharingan and an advanced variation of the Dōjutsu. But, until that was finalized, he started training himself harder; so he could be at a higher level once he left than he would be normally, that way he could grow even farther! He had a lot to work on though, namely mastering his Byakugan which he has yet to do. But, that could wait until he finished celebrating with his family.

Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 pm

Rolling for eventttt
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

The member 'Raiden' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 9, 5, 4
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 2) [P] [Flashback]
Page 1 of 1