Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] Vote_lcapMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] Voting_barMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] Vote_rcap 
Shin
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] Vote_lcapMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] Voting_barMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Ōtsutsuki

My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:33 pm

In the months following his training session with his father, he had gained permission to go on a training journey with his uncle, who is the only other member of his clan, other than the Tsukikage, to have unlocked the sharingan and progressed it. Their journey had no real time limit, so they didn't push themselves too hard in rushing through things. No, they took their sweet time, and would practice each lesson or technique until they had it mastered. It was nearly a year into this trip that Raiden was able to unlock the final Tomoe of his Sharingan. He was training with his uncle in a highly dangerous place. You see, they lived within the center of the moon, which was much lager than one may think. There were many places one could go to train such as the Mountain Forests or, where they currently were, the Sea of Storms. There were numerous spires of rock sticking out from the ocean that was surrounded and filled with perpetual storms at all times. These spikes were close enough that one could fight on top of them, and that is exactly the scene someone would see should they approach Raiden and his uncle.

1/5 [using 1x - 25% coupon and 1x - 50% coupon]
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:34 pm

They were doing a no-holds-barred Taijutsu match atop the pointy spires. Every now and then, lightning would flash or even strike where they were standing, they had to move or die in that scenario. Their sharingan glowing in the darkness caused by the storm blotting out the light that was created hundreds of years ago by their ancestor, Hamura. It was quite something to be somewhat keeping up with a jonin, but by no means had he improved that much in just a year. He knew his uncle was just taking it easy on him until he reached a point in his training that the man would really be able to let loose. His uncle had of course shown him the Mangekyo sharingan, warning him of its 'curse'. To be sure, blindness was a high price to pay for an ability he felt that he would never even achieve. Yes, he had been told of the price one must pay to unlock the eyes that could see no darkness, but it was not one that he felt himself ready to pay. To lose someone precious to him... was unthinkable!

2/5
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:34 pm

He had to keep moving, Kageru was unrelenting when it came to training. He didn't let up for a moment, his fully matured sharingan set in a deadly, stone cold stare. He knew just as well as Raiden, this training was important. He had stated numerous times that he felt like some unforeseen change was coming to their village, that it would shake them all to the core. So that's why he agreed to take his nephew training for an undisclosed amount of time, because he had been the first in decades to unlock the Sharingan naturally. Raiden dodged another flurry of punches, using rather unusual acrobatics to keep from being punched or falling to his death, or even worse, being impaled. He managed to vault over the man and land on a nearby spire, sending a flurry of senbon at his uncle turned sensei. The man easily dodged, vanishing in a burst of speed, he reappeared lodging his foot into Raiden's abdomen. Hell, this man was much more difficult than any sensei he had in the past. But, he could also tell that he was improving much faster now than he ever had before.

3/5
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

He dodged another flurry of punches and took a few kicks. He was having such a hard time keeping up with his uncle. It was obviously a losing battle, but it was training. He always took his training seriously. It was at that moment, it became that much harder for him. A thick mist formed after a bolt of lightning struck the ocean below them. It was now extremely difficult to see, even with the Sharingan active. His uncle however seemed to be having absolutely no trouble bursting through the thick mist at any moment from any direction. It was truly a difficult task to even prepare a block now, much less to dodge. He was getting hit more and more, unable to react in time to do anything but take hits. It was most definitely something he was having a hard time with. But, at this point, he simply pushed more chakra to his eyes and kept pushing through. Even if he didn't have the ability to dodge or block, he wouldn't give up! He kept his senses on high alert until he was able to hear an approach, but his uncle was still moving too fast once he located him for Raiden to be able to block.

4/5
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:35 pm

He failed to react in time and was kicked hard in the face, but the onslaught didn't end there, he was continuously kicked and punched before a final uppercut almost sent him plummeting to his doom. But the final punch seemed to slow just before it was to late, he guessed that it was his uncle letting up on him a bit, seeing that he was unable to react in time, but once he dodged and counter attacked, he realized he had actually fully matured his sharingan. His eyes spun rapidly, taking in all of the sensory information and instantly forming it all into a cohesive tactics guide in his mind. His uncle sent a punch, but he dodged and even was able to block the counter punch before he renewed his attack. The fight ended when his uncle decided to get serious, but the fact he was pushing the man a bit was enough to keep Raiden's morale very high. He had sucessfully matured his sharingan and would continue to train with it every day on his trip. But, their journey had only just begun. He still had a lot to learn before he was ready to return to the village.

5/5 [Claiming fully matured sharingan]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:35 pm

The member 'Raiden' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

Whoops, forgot to roll 3
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

The member 'Raiden' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 2, 4
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 3) [P] [Flashback]
Page 1 of 1