Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] Vote_lcapMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] Voting_barMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] Vote_rcap 
Shin
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] Vote_lcapMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] Voting_barMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Ōtsutsuki

My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:40 pm

It had been seven years since he first left on his training trip and Raiden was growing stronger with each passing day. He had mastered the use of his Sharingan and was highly proficient in the use of the Byakugan. He had also gotten a sword, which his uncle had trained him in the use of. All in all it had been a rather eventful, but bountiful few years of training, but it was about to get a hell of a lot more interesting. Kageru, who still had connections to the village and was able to communicate with them via specialized seals, was able to garner a mission to put down a rather large group of insurgent guerilla fighters from Getsugakure. Apparently, they had found some way of copying a genjutsu and then using it on the caster in their own way. This led to many things being done by Tsukigakure to stop them, but they simply didn't have re resources to keep sending shinobi after this group. So, it fell to Raiden and Kageru. They had tracked them to the great white desert, where the moon dust from the surface had conglomerated into a vast sea of white sand.

1/5 [using a 25% and a 50%]
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:41 pm

Apparently, the group they were hunting for had started to call this desert home and somehow would attack any group of shinobi that entered without warning, or without cause. They entered, but found no one, until suddenly, the sand around them exploded outwards. The insurgents appeared, covered up head to toe in sand garb. Kageru activated his mangekyo sharingan, knowing he only had a single jutsu that could effect them without having to see their eyes. What he didn't count on was them turning his kotoatsukami on him and causing him to turn against his own nephew. Of course, he had no idea why he had started attacking his nephew and trying to kill him. But, he did know it was just the thing to be doing at that time. Raiden for his part was lucky to dodge the initial strike from his uncle, but instantly could tell there was some issue here. He found himself on the defensive as the man attacked him. He wondered why he was attacking before it hit him, he must be under a genjutsu. But it was one that couldn't be broken as he had his mangekyo active, so if it could be broken he would be out of it by now.

2/5
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:41 pm

He drew his ninjato and blocked a slash from his uncle, his sharingan spinning wildly. He was having somewhat of a hard time getting the upper hand, but it was only after the slightest slip from his uncle that he managed to get some breathing room. The man had overextended his reach and slipped on some of the sand that they were fighting in. Of course, this proved he was somehow unconsciously fighting back against the most powerful genjutsu known to history, but he was. Though it only happened for a moment as Raiden found himself fighting back harder than he thought he was capable of earlier, though he quickly realised it was because now he was fighting to kill, not holding back out of love for his uncle. How could this be you ask? How can he love someone too much to fight them fully one second and then fight to kill the next? Kotoatsukami. Apparently, his uncle had transcribed it into his own eyes, that should something happen to him, he would be able to break free to get Raiden to kill him before he hurt the village or was used for evil.

3/5
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:42 pm

He blocked another strike, but this one snapped his blade in two, though it left a sharp, jagged edge. He moved ever so slightly to the right. His uncles blade jabbing through his shoulder, while his blade, or what was left of it, found its way into the man's heart. Looking into the man's eyes as he died is a vision Raiden will never forget. His eyes streamed with tears of blood as they morphed into a rather simplistic design, three lines interfolding onto each other. The moment this happened, his uncles body phased through him and hit the ground. His eyes flowed red with rage as he turned to look at the ones who caused this. The bastards that had caused all this simply sat with bated breaths, they had never expected something like this to happen, their ability never should have worked on a jutsu of that level. But, it had. And there would be hell to pay. A single man tried to run away. He saw what was coming, but he didn't make it far before a blade pierced his skull.

4/5
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:42 pm

The moment that man hit the ground, all hell broke loose, blades seemingly falling all around but no one was in more pain than the one controlling the blade. Even after all the insurgents had been killed a hundred times over, he continued to stab them over and over again with his broken blade. Broken inside. He stood slowly, His eyes bleeding, blood even dripping from the corners of his lips from the overuse of chakra, "I am the Bone of my Sword, Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood. I who have created over a Thousand Blades, Unaware of Loss, Nor aware of Gain. I have withstood Pain to create Weapons, Only to become the weapon myself. I have no Regrets. This is the only Path my eyes can see. My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works" His words drifted over the wind and carried for what seemed like miles as he shouted them out. His voice broken, agony spilling into each syllable. He was a truly broken man, but he knew that he would need to get to work training his eyes, and taking precautions. He pulled out a scroll and sealed away his uncles body. He would need to find a medic somewhere in the dunes. They were out there in minor towns, but he would need to look for them.

5/5 (Claiming Mangekyou Sharingan)
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:43 pm

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:43 pm

The member 'Raiden' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 9, 4, 6
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 4) [P] [Flashback]
Page 1 of 1