Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: New Beginnings

One hundred and fifty-five years after the death of the sage of six paths, the world is growing and new evils and challenges lurk on the horizon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Staff Listings

Founder: Kosuke
Admin: Angalito
Admin:
Moderator: Hiro Nara
Moderator:
Trial Mod:
Jinchuriki Listings

Ichibi:Hirotsugu Matsudo
Nibi:
Sanbi:Voltaire
Yonbi:Kozura
Gobi:
Rokubi:
Nanabi:
Hachibi:
Kyubi: Kirei Uchiha
Kage Listings

Hokage: Amaya Fumetsu
Mizukage: Senjiro Nara
Kazekage: Kiseragi Hyūga
Tsukikage: None
Latest topics
» Gladius RP
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 am by Ruvadric

» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:13 pm by Shinobi Generations

» Sword Art Online: Renegade Throne
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am by Kosuke

» Shinobi Conquest!
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:34 am by Rei

» Gladius - a Naruto rpg (Year 2)
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:51 pm by Ryuko

» Fate/Seihai Sensou
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 am by Fate RP

» A Sad Goodbye...
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:09 pm by Kosuke

»  Corrupt a Wish ☆彡
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am by Belial

» Amnesty
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 pm by Hiroshige

Top posters
Kosuke
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] Vote_lcapMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] Voting_barMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] Vote_rcap 
Shin
My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] Vote_lcapMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] Voting_barMy Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] Vote_rcap 
angalito
Lucifer
Rei
Raiden
Okita
Vizer
Kozai
Senjiro Nara
Top posting users this week
No user

My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,
Tier: S-1
Clan: Ōtsutsuki

My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 11:41 pm

A lone man stumbled through the white sand in the great sea. As he walked, it was obvious he was exhausted and wounded, but he kept moving. He had to get back to the village to pass on the information on his training trip for the last few years and the tragic fate of his uncle. He also needed to finish his uncles last wishes, which was to transplant their eyes. He stumbled through the gates, the guards rushing to catch him as he collapsed from exhaustion. They recognized him of course; even after all this time. He hadn't changed too much, even after all these years. His hair had grown out and his eyes grown harsher, his muscles gained more tone. It was clear that he had been training profusely in his time out of the village, but that is what to expect from someone training with a ninja that was as powerful and well known as his uncle had been. They rushed the man to the hospital and sent a message out to his parents, his mother rushing to meet them at the hospital. She would no doubt take over looking after him, she was a medic after all.

1/7 (EMS, using 1 25% and 1 50%)
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 11:44 pm

While he was unconscious and the doctors were checking him over, he was dreaming. Strange dreams from his past. "...The man spoke with a voice that made Raiden have to bite back vomit that worked its way up in his throat, “You are the son of the clan head from Tsukigakure, aren't you? I bet i can get a nice little ransom for your head.” He finished speaking with a lecherous grin spread across his face. He began to advance towards Raiden, lifting the axe as he did before swinging it vertically, aiming to take off or incapacitate one of his arms. He managed to dodge to the side and throw one of his kunai at his back. It stuck into his armored vest, but seemed to do little damage to him. “Leave me alone creep! I’m a ninja!” He said in his best attempt at being intimidating. The man laughed hard and removed the kunai from his back. “You? A ninja? Don’t make me laugh kid. Now come here and I won't have to gut you like swine!” He rushed forwards again, now aiming blind slashes at Raiden's torso. He did his best to dodge most of the swings but one or two nicked him on his shoulder and across his back. He was now bleeding a little, his white hair getting soaked with blood. He knew he had to think of something or this would be the end for him."

2/7
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 11:45 pm

"Suddenly, as his axe was poised to end Raiden's life, the world seemed to slow to a halt and his senses seemed like they were running on high. He could see the beads of sweat and dried blood on the man's face and the way his muscles were tensing and contracting. He knew exactly where his axe was going to hit and he knew exactly where to move to dodge it. He rolled to the left, narrowly avoiding the axe. Whipping out a senbon he jammed it into his Achilles tendon. This caused the man to yell out in pain as he fell backwards. Raiden pulled out a second senbon, stabbing it into his femoral artery, the bastard's blood splattered everywhere from the force. But he wasn’t done yet. The man was now lying back, leaning on the trunk of the tree, his eyes full of fear. “What the hell are you, red eyed demon?” He said in a voice that was shaking. Raiden stood, slowly, not used to what was happening, before he stabbed the man in the throat with a kunai. Before anything else could happen, he passed out from the unusual chakra drain from his newly activated sharingan. Luckily, his uncle found him not long after. "
3/7
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 11:49 pm

Finally, his memories caught up to the present, or at least a few days prior... "It had been seven years since he first left on his training trip and Raiden was growing stronger with each passing day. He had mastered the use of his Sharingan and was highly proficient in the use of the Byakugan. He had also gotten a sword, which his uncle had trained him in the use of. All in all it had been a rather eventful, but bountiful few years of training, but it was about to get a hell of a lot more interesting. Kageru, who still had connections to the village and was able to communicate with them via specialized seals, was able to garner a mission to put down a rather large group of insurgent guerilla fighters from Getsugakure. Apparently, they had found some way of copying a genjutsu and then using it on the caster in their own way. This led to many things being done by Tsukigakure to stop them, but they simply didn't have re resources to keep sending shinobi after this group. So, it fell to Raiden and Kageru. They had tracked them to the great white desert, where the moon dust from the surface had conglomerated into a vast sea of white sand...."

4/7
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 11:50 pm

"...He drew his ninjato and blocked a slash from his uncle, his sharingan spinning wildly. He was having somewhat of a hard time getting the upper hand, but it was only after the slightest slip from his uncle that he managed to get some breathing room. The man had overextended his reach and slipped on some of the sand that they were fighting in. Of course, this proved he was somehow unconsciously fighting back against the most powerful genjutsu known to history, but he was. Though it only happened for a moment as Raiden found himself fighting back harder than he thought he was capable of earlier, though he quickly realised it was because now he was fighting to kill, not holding back out of love for his uncle. How could this be you ask? How can he love someone too much to fight them fully one second and then fight to kill the next? Kotoatsukami. Apparently, his uncle had transcribed it into his own eyes, that should something happen to him, he would be able to break free to get Raiden to kill him before he hurt the village or was used for evil...."

5/7
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 11:53 pm

"...He blocked another strike, but this one snapped his blade in two, though it left a sharp, jagged edge. He moved ever so slightly to the right. His uncles blade jabbing through his shoulder, while his blade, or what was left of it, found its way into the man's heart. Looking into the man's eyes as he died is a vision Raiden will never forget. His eyes streamed with tears of blood as they morphed into a rather simplistic design, three lines interfolding onto each other. The moment this happened, his uncles body phased through him and hit the ground. His eyes flowed red with rage as he turned to look at the ones who caused this. The bastards that had caused all this simply sat with bated breaths, they had never expected something like this to happen, their ability never should have worked on a jutsu of that level. But, it had. And there would be hell to pay. A single man tried to run away. He saw what was coming, but he didn't make it far before a blade pierced his skull..."

He woke up with a start, a bandage over his eyes. It would seem that they had found his note and done the procedure. It would only be a matter of time before he knew if it succeeded or not, but he could feel his chakra working in it. The power he could feel from these eyes was crazy powerful, he could feel that he had grown in power far more in the last moments than he had in the past months combined. The strength combined in the eyes made his struggles worth it.

6/7
Back to top Go down
Raiden
Minor Kage
Minor Kage
Raiden

Ninja I.D,

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 12:03 am

He stood from his bed, the bandages around his eyes being the only thing that really denoted his being in the hospital. It was clear that he had healed from his wounds and was returned to the village fully. He was eager to get back out and see how the village had changed in his absence, in addition to continued training with his powerful new abilities. He could feel that his eyes weren't yet as powerful as they had the potential to be, but he would need to become stronger physically before they could grow anymore. But, he would keep working, he was on a growth spurt and he wouldn't let it slow down now just because he was back in the village. He was tired from his travels and the surgery, but after a brief time of rest he would be back onto the training field to get back into the swing of things, he was eager to continue growing and making his uncle proud. He would honor the man's memory by growing as strong as he could, he wanted to make him proud, not to mention his father, mother and grandfather. He would become the strongest his family had ever seen, no doubt about it.

7/7 (Claiming EMS)
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Ghost
Ghost
Kosuke

Ninja I.D,
Tier: SS
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 12:03 am

The member 'Raiden' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 face' : 7, 6, 6
Back to top Go down
https://nrnewbeginnings.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback]   My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Eyes Are Red! (Pt. 5) [P] [Flashback]
Page 1 of 1